Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
OT: PETITION FOR RED DEAD REDEMPTION FIGURES PostWed May 18, 2011 10:24 am Offline
  • YIM
Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm36Michigan
Hey all, I know that this is the SP forum..but are any of you fans of the game Red Dead Redemption? If so, can any of you sign up at www.reddead.net and sign my petition for Red Dead Redemption figures please? The petition is in the "The Saloon (Off Topic) part of the forum under "PETITION FOR RED DEAD REDEMPTION FIGURES!"

I am trying to get a petition going for Rockstar/NECA to make RDR Figures for us fans! I've been tweeting with NECA via twitter and they said they've shown a load of interest to make Red Dead Redemption action figures but Rockstar rarely signs licenses for their characters to be made into figures.

I've emailed Rockstar twice and both have been responded by stating "I will send this idea to the appropriate department of Rockstar"

So this is where we come in, if you are interested and wanting Red Dead Redemption figures please (sign?) or write onto this thread. Also add along what figure you would want to be made. I will then send this to Rockstar and NECA if we can get enough people to sign this! If the figure you want to be made is already listed...just put your name next to the character you want made!

If you could, that would be great guys! If you know others that are interested please spread the word! OR just PM me on here with your name and of what figure you'd like to be made!
Re: OT: PETITION FOR RED DEAD REDEMPTION FIGURES PostWed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm36Michigan
Instead of going to that site and signing up for it..here's the link to the petition! Please click on it and sign there!

I need your help guys, please sign this petition in the link below:

http://www.petitiononline.com/RDRfigs/petition.html

I know it may sound pointless to you guys, but it's actually a project for my cousin (I know its under my name, I am helping him out by filling out this petition for him)...please do, it will be greatly appreciated!
Re: OT: PETITION FOR RED DEAD REDEMPTION FIGURES PostTue Jun 14, 2011 12:30 am Offline
Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 am2
Orly :unhoodedkenny:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts