Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 1 post
My South Park 4th Grade Girls Campaign PostWed Nov 02, 2011 8:31 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
For the entire run of South Park, the girls in the 4th grade have long been ignored or used marginally. However, I see a world of potential with them that would add many new viewers to South Park. The concept of 10-year old boys swearing and going on crazy adventures is edgy, but with 10-year old girls also doing the same thing would add even more bad ass edge. This is why I started the #SPGirlsFTW campaign. The goal of this campaign is to give a lot more prominence to the 4th grade girls of South Park, including, but not limited to: Wendy, Bebe, Red, Annie, Lola, Heidi, Millie, Sally Turner, Esther, and Jenny Simons. Besides, South Park needs at least some female representation like The Simpsons and that one show that includes such characters such as the talking matricidal, evil baby and the talking liberal, atheist dog that I will not name in order to not make anyone angry. So post #SPGirlsFTW here, Twitter, Facebook, or anywhere else you please. Together, girls can be way more super awesome on South Park!
Here is the official campaign logo: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2796/w ... e4thgr.png
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 1 post