Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts

What is THE most annoying word or phrase?
EPIC! 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
...Like... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ya-know 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Per se 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Other 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
None, I'm an idiot who often uses these words. 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
Pick the most annoying word overused by morons. PostTue Aug 20, 2013 3:45 pm Offline
Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm21
It's difficult to decide which type of moron is more annoying to listen to. There are just so may to choose from. These are just a few of the leaders in the category.

1. EPIC!! The idiot who overuses the word "epic" to describe every mundane thing that he or she enjoys. "That pizza was epic".

2. Like, anyone who has been like the victim of like overhearing a "conversation" between like teenage girls and the like ad nauseam use of the like word LIKE.

3. Ya-know? Sports celebs and "Stu-Dent Aeh-THO-leets" who, when interviewed on TV, interject the word "yaknow" after every other word. "Do you know what I am saying?" I'm glad that these "college graduates" can muster more than a fifty word vocabulary. Great job NCAA!

4.Per se - Mike "Vampir" McKowski....

If I missed your most annoying, please add it.
Re: Pick the most annoying word overused by morons. PostTue Aug 20, 2013 5:43 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
"Bro" and/or "Brah"
Re: Pick the most annoying word overused by morons. PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
Mainly people who incorporate text talk in their every day sentences like, "OMG" and "LOL". I've even heard someone throw in a hastag at the end of their own spoken sentence before....

Also people who say, "Shut the front door!"
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts