Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 48 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which do you Prefer?
Rap 9%  9%  [ 8 ]
Rock 91%  91%  [ 80 ]
Total votes : 88
Rap or Rock? PostMon Oct 17, 2005 6:58 pm Offline
Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:51 pm13
do u like rap or rock? :?:
()()
(o o) ÐÄMN YÖÜ °
/('')('')\
HìPPIɧ! !çç

å¿ ú£
·Æ¥
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 10:14 am Offline
Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:23 pm44
Rock sucks
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 10:24 am Offline
Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:59 am521It's a small town at Mid-Finland and... oh the hell you wouldn't know where it is anyway!
Lets say it this way "Now follow az we riiiidee! Motherfuck the rest it's the two the best from the Westside!" - (The Greatest Street Poet of all time) Tupac Shakur a.k.a. Tha Don Killuminati & Makaveli

Fulfill All Your Wishes With My Taco-Flavoured Kisses!
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 11:56 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Let's see:

Rap: A bunch of gangstas from da ghetto yo talkin bout life in da hood and how dey be pimpin and hittin on dem hos. Every other word is a cuss word. Fitty Cent talkin bout gettin popped all da time. Lil' Jon gettin crunk by yellin YEAH WHAT OK over and over again.

Rock: A bunch of dudes /sometimes girls playing actual instruments and talking about all different types of stuff.

I'm gonna say rock. Some old school rap is good (Pre 2002) but other the that its cRAP. Reggaeton (Hispanic style hip hop) is pretty good.
Stan and Kyle :)
Last edited by kfgg on Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 11:58 am Offline
Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:44 pm1276In Shannon's Bedroom
I'm going to have to say Rock too, Rap is good but Rock is way better.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:
Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 12:05 pm Offline
Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:06 pm48Infront of my computer duh!! Where the hell do you think I was?
Personally, neither... I prefer country
IT'S DOUGLAS THE DICKLESS HIPPO!!!!
Bubbles+Fox=BFF!!!
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 12:46 pm Offline
Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:59 am521It's a small town at Mid-Finland and... oh the hell you wouldn't know where it is anyway!
kFAGg wrote:
I'm gonna say rock. Some old school rap is good (Pre 2002) but other the that its cRAP

I agree with you. Old school rap is way better than what rap is considered in today's world. And I know that in rap most of the artists talk about sex all the time. But cock... I mean rock has it's bad stereotypes. Like Guys in make-up singing "Girl, I miss you so much, I wanna hold you in my arms..." and so on. There is no genre of music that is perfect. And don't start saying s*it like "Rock is perfect" And that kind of bulls*it. :craig:

PostSat Nov 12, 2005 12:51 pm Offline
Wed May 04, 2005 2:33 pm784My Room
Makaveli792 wrote:
kFAGg wrote:
I'm gonna say rock. Some old school rap is good (Pre 2002) but other the that its cRAP

I mean rock has it's bad stereotypes. Like Guys in make-up singing "Girl, I miss you so much, I wanna hold you in my arms..." and so on.quote]
^That's Punk Rock....Punk sucks but the realy rock is good.

Like Disturbed,Mudvayne,Slipknot...

In my opinion Rap sucks.....But if you like it, whatever
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 12:51 pm Offline
Makaveli792 wrote:
kFAGg wrote:

I mean rock has it's bad stereotypes. Like Guys in make-up singing "Girl, I miss you so much, I wanna hold you in my arms..." and so on.quote]

PostSat Nov 12, 2005 12:53 pm Offline
^That's Punk Rock....Punk sucks but the real rock is good.

PostSat Nov 12, 2005 12:57 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
rock!! rap sucks!
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 12:58 pm Offline
jAydawg, an interesting name, Isn't Aerosmith Rock? Let me sing you a little song: I don't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna fall asleep, 'cause I miss you babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, The sweetest dreams will never do, 'cause I miss you babe (does he mean Babe the Pig?) And I don't wanna miss a thing. .....'Cause nobody hasn't sent here an answer I'll tell my another opinion. I think that rap and rock together can be very good. Just look at Run-DMC's & Aerosmith's collabration. Walk this Way is a good song & also there's another example, Jay-Z & Linkin Park released an album together. I own this album. And I think it's very good.

PostSun Nov 13, 2005 1:30 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
Why would you make a poll debating between rap and rock, when obviously rock is going to win?

I'm sick of everyone bitching about rap. All people do is go "Waaaahhh rap is sooo popular, what ever happened to rockkkk???? Waaaaahhh!!!!" I say just shut the f*ck up and check the date, because rap is in fact going out of style, and rock is working its way back in. So, leave rap alone. You're not being unique for complaining about it.

(And, just for the record, I do think some rap is okay. I wouldn't go out and buy their CDs but some rap songs have very catchy melodies and beats. And, rap does take a little talent. Coming up with those tunes takes creativity. Although I think I could come up with better tunes, as many other people can as well, not everyone can.)
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 1:42 pm Offline
Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:21 pm774
In the words of Bob Segar..."I like that Old Time of Rock and Roll!"
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 1:44 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
jaydawGtwo04 wrote:
kFAGg wrote:

That's not punk, that's emo.

Rock of course, I like people that actually play an instrument. I've heard some decent rap songs, but certainly nothing that I'd be tempted to download, much less buy.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 48 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next