Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 4 48 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which do you Prefer?
Rap 9%  9%  [ 8 ]
Rock 91%  91%  [ 80 ]
Total votes : 88
Author Message
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 1:52 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
[quote="kFAGg"] <<Not funny. Not what KFGG means either.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 1:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:51 am169Norway, Bergen
Rap sucks donkeyballs IMO.
Rock and Heavy Metal is musical. Rap is not music, guys goin' around "singing" about gangster and all that kind off crap.
Rockbands plays music and tries to make something really good by sitting hours and hours to make a song. On rap you just need the same f*cking beat going on and on while someone just babbles. Rap sucks, rock rocks! This is all in my opinion. :wink:

My favorites band:
KISS
Blind Guardian
Skid Row
Iron Maiden
W.A.S.P.
Megadeth
Wig Wam
Judas Priest
Testament
Alice Cooper
UDO
Ozzy Osbourne
Dio
King Diamond
Led Zeppelin
Halford
Etc.
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 2:21 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Alternative (80s-Current) kicks total ass. Sometimes its too much alike, but other times its very diverse:

311
Third Eye Blind
50 40
AFI
Afroman (Because I Got High is popular among the alternative crowd)
Alien Ant Farm
All-American Rejects
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
Audioslave
Beastie Boys
Beck
Ben Folds Five
Better Than Ezra
Blind Melon
Blink 182
Bloodhound Gang
Blues Traveler
Blur
Bodeans (Can't help it. They're a Wisconsin favorite)
Box Car Racer
Bush
Butthole Surfers
Cake
Candlebox
Chevelle
Citizen Cope
The Clash
Coldplay
Collective Soul
Cornershop
Cracker
Cranberries
Crossfade
The Cure
Dashboard Confessional
Dave Matthews Band
Death Cab For Cutie
Depeche Mode
Duran Duran
Erasure
Evanescence
Eve 6
Everclear
Everlast
Fatboy Slim
Filter
Finger Eleven
Fountains Of Wayne
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand
Fuel
Get Up Kids
Gin Blossoms
Goo Goo Dolls
Good Charlotte (even though they're well hated now, they started off on alternative)
Gorillaz
Green Day
Guster
Hoobastank (See Good Charlotte)
House Of Pain
Human League
Incubus
James
Jet
Jimmy Eat World
The Killers
Korn
Linkin Park
Lit
Live
Metallica (barely fits into the Alternative catigory. But its in)
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Moby
Modest Mouse
MXPX
New Found Glory
New Order
Nickelback
Nine Inch Nails
Nirvana
90s No Doubt
Oasis
Our Lady Peace
POD
Papa Roach
Pearl Jam
Peter Gabriel
Placebo
The Police
Postal Service
Presidants Of The United States Of America
Primitive Radio Gods
Primus
Puddle Of Mudd
Radiohead
Rage Against The Machine
Ramones
Red Hot Chili Peppers
REM
Revis
Rise Against
Seether
Sneaker Pimps
Soft Cell
Soul Coughing
Soup Dragons
Spin Doctors
Spirit Of The West
Squeeze
Staind
Stereo MCs
Story Of The Year
STP
The Streets
The Strokes
Sublime
Sugarcult
Suicidal Tendencies
Sum 41
Switchfoot
System Of A Down
Talking Heads
Tantric
Tears For Fears
Toad The Wet Sprocket
Tom Tom Club
Tonic
Tragically Hip
Train
Vertical Horizon
Vines
Violent Femmes
Ween
Weezer
White Town


this is just a few I could think of off the top of my head. Some people may like them, some people may hate them. But its diverse while staying in the same genre unlike a lot of other types of music.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 10:24 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed May 04, 2005 2:33 pm784My Room
kFAGg wrote:
] <<Not funny. Not what KFGG means either.


But what DOES It stand for

P.S. No One knows how to use Quotes in this thread.
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 10:52 am Offline
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
This is a no-brainer! ROCK!!!
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 10:54 am Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
jaydawGtwo04 wrote:
kFAGg wrote:
] <<Not funny. Not what KFGG means either.


But what DOES It stand for

P.S. No One knows how to use Quotes in this thread.


call letters
Stan and Kyle :)
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 8:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:51 pm13
Quote:
Alternative (80s-Current) kicks total ass. Sometimes its too much alike, but other times its very diverse:

311
Third Eye Blind
50 40
AFI
Afroman (Because I Got High is popular among the alternative crowd)
Alien Ant Farm
All-American Rejects
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
Audioslave
Beastie Boys
Beck
Ben Folds Five
Better Than Ezra
Blind Melon
Blink 182
Bloodhound Gang
Blues Traveler
Blur
Bodeans (Can't help it. They're a Wisconsin favorite)
Box Car Racer
Bush
Butthole Surfers
Cake
Candlebox
Chevelle
Citizen Cope
The Clash
Coldplay
Collective Soul
Cornershop
Cracker
Cranberries
Crossfade
The Cure
Dashboard Confessional
Dave Matthews Band
Death Cab For Cutie
Depeche Mode
Duran Duran
Erasure
Evanescence
Eve 6
Everclear
Everlast
Fatboy Slim
Filter
Finger Eleven
Fountains Of Wayne
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand
Fuel
Get Up Kids
Gin Blossoms
Goo Goo Dolls
Good Charlotte (even though they're well hated now, they started off on alternative)
Gorillaz
Green Day
Guster
Hoobastank (See Good Charlotte)
House Of Pain
Human League
Incubus
James
Jet
Jimmy Eat World
The Killers
Korn
Linkin Park
Lit
Live
Metallica (barely fits into the Alternative catigory. But its in)
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Moby
Modest Mouse
MXPX
New Found Glory
New Order
Nickelback
Nine Inch Nails
Nirvana
90s No Doubt
Oasis
Our Lady Peace
POD
Papa Roach
Pearl Jam
Peter Gabriel
Placebo
The Police
Postal Service
Presidants Of The United States Of America
Primitive Radio Gods
Primus
Puddle Of Mudd
Radiohead
Rage Against The Machine
Ramones
Red Hot Chili Peppers
REM
Revis
Rise Against
Seether
Sneaker Pimps
Soft Cell
Soul Coughing
Soup Dragons
Spin Doctors
Spirit Of The West
Squeeze
Staind
Stereo MCs
Story Of The Year
STP
The Streets
The Strokes
Sublime
Sugarcult
Suicidal Tendencies
Sum 41
Switchfoot
System Of A Down
Talking Heads
Tantric
Tears For Fears
Toad The Wet Sprocket
Tom Tom Club
Tonic
Tragically Hip
Train
Vertical Horizon
Vines
Violent Femmes
Ween
Weezer
White Town


this is just a few I could think of off the top of my head. Some people may like them, some people may hate them. But its diverse while staying in the same genre unlike a lot of other types of music.


a few u could think of at the top of yur head?
THERES ABOUT 80 BANDS U TYPES :?
()()
(o o) ÐÄMN YÖÜ °
/('')('')\
HìPPIɧ! !çç

å¿ ú£
·Æ¥
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 11:17 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Hooker_Cartman wrote:
Quote:
Alternative (80s-Current) kicks total ass. Sometimes its too much alike, but other times its very diverse:

311
Third Eye Blind
50 40
AFI
Afroman (Because I Got High is popular among the alternative crowd)
Alien Ant Farm
All-American Rejects
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
Audioslave
Beastie Boys
Beck
Ben Folds Five
Better Than Ezra
Blind Melon
Blink 182
Bloodhound Gang
Blues Traveler
Blur
Bodeans (Can't help it. They're a Wisconsin favorite)
Box Car Racer
Bush
Butthole Surfers
Cake
Candlebox
Chevelle
Citizen Cope
The Clash
Coldplay
Collective Soul
Cornershop
Cracker
Cranberries
Crossfade
The Cure
Dashboard Confessional
Dave Matthews Band
Death Cab For Cutie
Depeche Mode
Duran Duran
Erasure
Evanescence
Eve 6
Everclear
Everlast
Fatboy Slim
Filter
Finger Eleven
Fountains Of Wayne
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand
Fuel
Get Up Kids
Gin Blossoms
Goo Goo Dolls
Good Charlotte (even though they're well hated now, they started off on alternative)
Gorillaz
Green Day
Guster
Hoobastank (See Good Charlotte)
House Of Pain
Human League
Incubus
James
Jet
Jimmy Eat World
The Killers
Korn
Linkin Park
Lit
Live
Metallica (barely fits into the Alternative catigory. But its in)
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Moby
Modest Mouse
MXPX
New Found Glory
New Order
Nickelback
Nine Inch Nails
Nirvana
90s No Doubt
Oasis
Our Lady Peace
POD
Papa Roach
Pearl Jam
Peter Gabriel
Placebo
The Police
Postal Service
Presidants Of The United States Of America
Primitive Radio Gods
Primus
Puddle Of Mudd
Radiohead
Rage Against The Machine
Ramones
Red Hot Chili Peppers
REM
Revis
Rise Against
Seether
Sneaker Pimps
Soft Cell
Soul Coughing
Soup Dragons
Spin Doctors
Spirit Of The West
Squeeze
Staind
Stereo MCs
Story Of The Year
STP
The Streets
The Strokes
Sublime
Sugarcult
Suicidal Tendencies
Sum 41
Switchfoot
System Of A Down
Talking Heads
Tantric
Tears For Fears
Toad The Wet Sprocket
Tom Tom Club
Tonic
Tragically Hip
Train
Vertical Horizon
Vines
Violent Femmes
Ween
Weezer
White Town


this is just a few I could think of off the top of my head. Some people may like them, some people may hate them. But its diverse while staying in the same genre unlike a lot of other types of music.


a few you could think of at the top of yur head?
THERES ABOUT 80 BANDS you TYPES :?


I'm a geek
Stan and Kyle :)
PostWed Nov 16, 2005 8:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:23 pm553california
rock.... duh

i can speak for a lot of people when i say, RAP IS GAY
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
PostWed Nov 16, 2005 8:14 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:32 am957Netherlands
I like the fact that I saw about half of kfgg's list live.
So, I vote for rock.
Though it's not really rock what I listen to, just a big bunch of subcategories a lot of people would see as rock, despite big differences.
Image

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
PostThu Nov 17, 2005 8:07 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:59 am521It's a small town at Mid-Finland and... oh the hell you wouldn't know where it is anyway!
Kenny_The_Plumber wrote:
i can speak for a lot of people when i say, RAP IS GAY


And I can speak for a lot of people when I say, Kenny The Dumper is Gay.
Image

Fulfill All Your Wishes With My Taco-Flavoured Kisses!
PostWed Nov 22, 2006 6:35 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:59 am58NY
I like rock more, I don't like rap.
Re: Rap or Rock? PostSat Feb 03, 2007 12:41 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:22 am8
Rock totally rocks!!
By the time you get this message, i will be sleeping
PostSat Feb 03, 2007 4:48 am Offline
  • WWW
  • ICQ
  • Profile
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
Haha. A 1 year bump.

I like both. I'll just vote Rap for all the nigga's out there.
Image
PostFri Aug 03, 2007 8:21 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i love rock but i do listen to rap quiet often.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 4 48 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X