Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts

Cartman goes to Israel, the land of the living Jews (episode suggestion)
IT WOULD BE VERY KEWL! 100%  100%  [ 4 ]
WEAK! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion) PostWed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 am Offline
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am3
How cool would it be to see cartman going to israel, the land of the living jews? I think it would be awesome-o! :D I feel like it's a think that cartman should do at least once!

(would be like good ol' south park episodes where the guys are "making" the plot on the basis of some reference to the reality and then take it from there, and not the otherway around, where's the whole plot is the reference to reality and the guys are just being "driven" by it. BTW this is my personal opinion, obviously.. And maybe i haven't even explained it clearly XD)
Re: POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion) PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:49 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
If it were that kewl, there would have been an episode about it already. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion) PostWed Oct 26, 2011 1:35 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
If it were that kewl, there would have been an episode about it already. :lol:

Nah, maybe. Perhaps. Whoknows! :D Not always you can think of everything. That's what suggestions are made for
Re: POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion) PostWed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Cartman's Jew jokes are so old, they have gray hair. Let's see him take a trip to China.
Re: POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion) PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
By himself? 'Cause he and the class went to China to win the volleyball tournament in "Conjoined Fetus Lady."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion) PostThu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 am Offline
Yeah they already went there. (and btw, that's OT.)
Maybe cartman jewjokes are old, but still, fun as hell. (remember the jewbot thing? came out of nowhere and sooo funny): they're a distinctive feature of the fat man!
Re: POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion) PostWed Nov 16, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm73Mr. Jenkins Ranch
The reasons Cartman's "Jew Jokes" never get stale is because Cartman doesn't only use traditional stereotypes, but invents new ones (Jews have no rhythm, Jew gold pouch around your neck, etc.)
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts