Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts

How many more seasons do you think South Park will last? *in your opinion*
1 more season 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 more seasons 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
3 more seasons 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
4 more seasons 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5 more seasons 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
6 more seasons 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
more than 6 seasons 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
What the f*ck, I don't care!? :( 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 13
Poll:How many more seasons do you think South Park will last PostMon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 pm Offline
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm18
:D In my opinion I think probably about 5 more, what about you? I want to hear your opinion!!
Re: Poll:How many more seasons do you think South Park will PostWed Feb 27, 2013 9:01 pm Offline
Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm37
This thought actually kinda scares me, because we are coming up on Season 17. Remember what age Chef said it was ok to have sex? 17. Nope. Just 17. You don't have to be ready, or in love. Just 17. Maybe that was kinda a message. After all, the boys should all be 24 by now (if you take their age at Season 1) and the fact they are cutting the season short, AND no A and B runs (the A run was supposed to start next week, actually) Maybe, just maybe, South Park has gotten old. Like when Stan turned 10 (Stan was actually a reference to the show, how it's/he's not the same.) Like, look. Chef, Mrs. Choksondik, Pip and Mrs. Crabtree are all dead (Butters might be too, I mean, Cartman did feed him another almond M&M, and we have'nt heard back from him.) Watch "Cartman gets an Anal Probe" and "Obama Wins!" back-to-back. Look at the difference. Ok, I'm over thinking this, aren't I? Anyways, here's some Smiles! :timmy: :santa: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :unhoodedkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry:
Hello, My name is bailrocks123, and I'm addicted to South Park. LOL

Favs:
Charecter(out of the 4 boys): Kyle
Chatecter(in all): Butters
Episodes: Butters' Very Own Episode,Chreekoke Hair Tampons,and Kenny Dies.
Other:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts