Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER PostThu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 pm Offline
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:19 pm1
Please Please Please do an episode on the elk shooting in downtown Boulder, CO by the Boulder Police.... Look at this sap (follow link and see additional photos) hahahahahaha

http://m.dailycamera.com/camera/db_3787 ... d=baQ5HiGL

Keef Cola
Re: NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER PostThu Jan 17, 2013 5:11 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
Boulder students make a trip over to Park Co. and try to stop the locals from shooting the elk that make a nuisance in the town?

Although that's likely almost too obscure to rip on and anybody can tell you that Boulder is a well known liberal hippy enclave.
Re: NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER PostSun Jan 20, 2013 10:05 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Aw, I was hoping it was a story about an elk shooting somebody. "We need more extensive background checks on all species of deer who want to purchase firearms, not just elk!"
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER PostSun Jan 20, 2013 10:19 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
triplemultiplex wrote:
"We need more extensive background checks on all species of deer who want to purchase firearms, not just elk!"

Okay, that would actually be pretty brilliant. If they do an episode on it, I hope they do something like that.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER PostMon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
triplemultiplex wrote:
Aw, I was hoping it was a story about an elk shooting somebody. "We need more extensive background checks on all species of deer who want to purchase firearms, not just elk!"

That would be epic! :mrgreen:
Re: NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER PostMon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
triplemultiplex wrote:

Enh, then they'll just start getting them from a shady Axon in some random back alley.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts