Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Author Message
So no holiday specials this year? PostSun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm5my computer desk
I'm hoping for a Christmas episode, but considering the season will be over before Christmas time, we probably won't get one. :santa:
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
CodyLikesDT wrote:
I'm hoping for a Christmas episode, but considering the season will be over before Christmas time, we probably won't get one. :santa:

Episode 1710 airs on December 11, so who knows? :D
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSun Nov 03, 2013 4:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
As long as this thread is morphing from "Halloween" based shows to "Christmas" based shows, how about end-of-the-year "Holiday" based shows :?:

South Park will be airing this year during Thanksgiving. How about a Thanksgiving show? It's been awhile since episode 414, Helen Keller, the Musical. That was a great episode. It had such great lines such as these (courtesy of Big-Will's transcription hosted on his site, the Spscriptorium):

"The kidnergartners! I just came from their dress rehearsal. Hoh, it's good, you guys. It's real good!"

"They got Pilgrim outfits! And Indian ones, too! They've got singing and dancing and boy you've never seen such a show! Why, it's a Thanksgiving extravaganza!"

"The kindergartners! They've got amazing stage effects. Pyrotechnics and what have yous. Why, it's a regular feast for the eyes!"

:lol:

Plus, the Jewish holidays are so early this year, Chanukah actually starts the day before Thanksgiving! So how about some more Chanukah songs, as in episode 315, Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics?
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostTue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
zzyzx 2 wrote:
How about a Thanksgiving show? It's been awhile since episode 414, Helen Keller, the Musical.

You talk as though that was the most recent Thanksgiving special. There was also one in season 15.
And in season 16, there was a Halloween special.
So maybe for season 17, there will be a Christmas special. (Or a Chanukah special, that would be neat.)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostTue Nov 05, 2013 12:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
NeuroHeart wrote:
zzyzx 2 wrote:
How about a Thanksgiving show? It's been awhile since episode 414, Helen Keller, the Musical.

You talk as though that was the most recent Thanksgiving special. There was also one in season 15.
And in season 16, there was a Halloween special.
So maybe for season 17, there will be a Christmas special. (Or a Chanukah special, that would be neat.)


You're right, while it's not the most recent episode, it is the one in syndication that runs on TV all the time.

There are definitely holidays coming up during this run. I'd be surprised is one or more of them aren't incorporated in Season 17.
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostTue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
zzyzx 2 wrote:
while it's not the most recent episode, it is the one in syndication that runs on TV all the time.


Ooooo-kaaaay Image


(Syndication is hardly the best way to watch South Park)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostFri Nov 08, 2013 4:43 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
NeuroHeart wrote:
(Syndication is hardly the best way to watch South Park)


Ain't that the truth.
I just watched the syndication edit of Red Hot Catholic Love... sigh.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: So no holiday specials this year? PostThu Jan 02, 2014 11:34 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am22derbyshire England
i miss the christmas eps mr hankey and his family should be on it or kyles driedel song
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 8 posts


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X