Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts
STOP ASKING ABOUT SENDING IDEAS AND SPEC SCRIPTS TO MNT! PostSun Mar 04, 2007 11:42 am Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:36 am1
Hi,

I did notice the fan fic sub forum and did consider posting this there but I wasn't sure it was the best place as it seemed mostly for small ideas and short stories.

I've written a full blown episode in the proper screenwriting format and wondered if I could send it to the writers of the show.

Anyone know how I could go about doing this?

Cheers,
Kingers

P.S. The episode is titled "The Fony HI-Def WindShield", and it is a parody of the recent explosion of High Definition TV and content.
Re: Full Blown Episodes PostSun Mar 04, 2007 12:17 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Kingers wrote:
Hi,

I did notice the fan fic sub forum and did consider posting this there but I wasn't sure it was the best place as it seemed mostly for small ideas and short stories.

There are fanfics that are over 100,000 words. :craig: It's not just short stories, although many of the stories that are put up are short and crappy.

Kingers wrote:
I've written a full blown episode in the proper screenwriting format and wondered if I could send it to the writers of the show.

M&T don't accept fan-written material.

Kingers wrote:
P.S. The episode is titled "The Fony HI-Def WindShield", and it is a parody of the recent explosion of High Definition TV and content.

You can post it as a fanfic, and if it's good you can gain quite a bit of respect from myself and most of the other fanfiction writers that frequent this site.
PostSun Mar 04, 2007 1:32 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
There's no point in sending them any scripts unless you're applying to be a writer for the show. Again, we don't offer positions here, so you're out of luck. Look in trade magazines or something.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts