Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 11 165 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thread PostSun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
While no one is sure what exactly the next episode will be about, I would like to make predictions before we get the new about what's going on. My prediction is that the boys will go on a field trip to a camp, while there Cartman hears something in the woods and at night he takes Butters along and they go to hunt the el chupacabra. They get lost and everyone thinks they were eaten by it. It might be a cross of that and a blair witch project sort of thing. From the preview on Comedy Central, stating an all new South Park this Wednesday that is what I made to be the next episode or at least an episode in the season. Let me know what you think or what the episode might turn out to be. Can't wait!!
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Last edited by RichardV1150 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1602* Pre-Pre-Air Speculative Discussion PostSun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Good idea, OP, but I think this thread should instead have a title change (or else this thread will really be short lived imo).

How about the title:

Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thread

That way speculation can be done BEFORE nall posts his official pre-air thread. That thread already has a clip and two press images for us to speculate on. But what the OP wants in this thread is speculation BEFORE we have even that information.

Example: There was no way before nall's post in the pre-air thread that I could have guessed the episode would be about toilet seats, Betsy dying, and the TSA. No way at all.

RichardV1150, a camping episode would be interesting, but I think something this week will be topical; switching gears from last week, a show that could have aired anytime. This week, I think it will be topical as to what has happened in the news recently.

*tries to think what has happened that would make a good episode*

But if this thread is to continue, my suggestion is that it be a mega-thread for all of Season 16 (or at least Season 16A) episodes, and not a new pre-pre thread made each week. Just saying . . . .
Re: *1602* Pre-Pre-Air Speculative Discussion PostSun Mar 18, 2012 6:47 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I wonder what Cartman will do to make Butters believe there's a Chupacabra and if anyone else will get caught in the wild goose chase.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 pm Offline
Thanks for the advice zzyzx 1, I think that's a great title, I'll probably be posting my predictions for all of season 16's episodes before the pre-air thread is posted. I like seeing if I'm right, or completely off. Like many of us, for example, thought the season opener might have dealt with Tim Tebow or Jeremy Lin, or even highly political. What we got was of course completely different, yet none the less great. I like the boys being boys episode. To be completely honest I'm hoping we will get one with just them going on an adventure, maybe a two-parter. Unfortunately we might just get Eric and Leopold.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I've wanted a good Wendy/4th grade girls episode for a long timr.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:

I had thought that last episode might have had something more to do with the girls when we had just the title "Reverse Cowgirl" but hey, the pre-air thread is almost up, who knows we might get a girls episode, if not then there's a multitude of chances it could still happen!
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:00 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
nwt000 wrote:

A Bebe episode will be perfect, in my opinion. She's my favorite female character, and I want to see more of her and her personalities.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 pm Offline
Well, in the news this week if M&T use current celebrity events:

M&T made that Brittany episode; similarly Lindsay Lohan was in the news after a hit and run to a pedestrian who said he wasn't hurt and needed no medical attention until after he learned the driver was Lindsay.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm Offline
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Well, in the news this week if M&T use current celebrity events:

M&T made that Brittany episode; similarly Lindsay Lohan was in the news after a hit and run to a pedestrian who said he wasn't hurt and needed no medical attention until after he learned the driver was Lindsay.

I'm doubt that for a few reasons, one they did that brittany episode, bad drivers with grey dawn, and suing ppl in both the recent episode and sexual harassment panda, but m&t could still make that work im sure!
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm Offline
Why isn't there even a trace of what 1602 is about on here yet?
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:

Yeah, what's the hold up?
I support CartmanxStan
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:

Historically, this is the time it's been posted, if memory serves. (9:00 pm Pacific/Midnight Eastern).

Perhaps M&T are doing so many re-writes the clip isn't ready yet?

Perhaps, well I'll just be speculating :)

Any time now we shall see 8)

In the meantime, I hope it's not another Randy centered episode; we've had a lot in recent times.

nwt000 wrote:
I've wanted a good Wendy/4th grade girls episode for a long time.

Yeah, nothing really since Breast Cancer Show Ever in Season 12 :o Time for another; agreed.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm Offline
The title of 1602 is apparently Cash For Gold.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 pm Offline
Someone on tumblr post the title of the upcoming episode. Not really sure if it's true, but the title is called 'Cash for Gold'.
I support CartmanxStan
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
The title of 1602 is apparently Cash For Gold.

yamilynn wrote:
Someone on tumblr post the title of the upcoming episode. Not really sure if it's true, but the title is called 'Cash for Gold'.

Cash for Gold has been all over TV ads, and any mall you go into there's always people directing you into some jewelry store wanting to buy people's old gold jewelry for cash. That is current events. That could be the genius of an episode a la Margaritaville (another episode on the economy).

btw, on the episode player, it's already labeled: 1602: Cash For Gold

Sort by  
Page 1 of 11 165 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next