Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 11 165 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nwt000 wrote:

Yay! *going to watch it now*
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 pm Offline
*double post*

So I wonder what's been in the news lately about sarcasm that brought about this idea? Or maybe it was something that happened (sarcasm) lately in the lives of M&T, or perhaps an original idea. I have no idea what's in the news lately about sarcasm.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
nwt000 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Hmmm... the second press image with the tin foil hats (from Humancentipad?) and the boys wearing bras on the outside of their shirts - is it the boys pretending to be a girls team?

I assume it's protective equipment for "sarcastaball".

And I assume it was Butters' idea. :cartmanlaugh:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:48 pm Offline
Press Release:

Episode 1608 Press Release
From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:

SOUTH PARK ELEMENTARY TAKES STEPS TO ADDRESS FOOTBALL’S CONCUSSION CRISIS
ON AN ALL-NEW “SOUTH PARK” PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY,
SEPTEMBER 26 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

--------
All-New “South Park” Episodes From This Season are Available in HD Exclusively on Xbox LIVE, iTunes, Sony PlayStation
Network, Amazon Instant Video and Vudu, and Samsung Media Hub.
Episodes are Also Available on SouthParkStudios.com.
--------

NEW YORK, September 24, 2012 - Randy’s attitude toward new safety rules in the game of football CHANGES THE SPORT IN A BIG WAY in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Sarcastaball," premiering Wednesday, September 26 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

As a concerned parent, Randy radically changes the way football is played at South Park Elementary. The new version of the game quickly becomes the nation’s most popular sport. One gifted student emerges as a star athlete in Sarcastaball.

EDIT:

Well, in Season One's Big Gay Al's Boat Ride, Stan was the star football player on The Cows Team. This Season 16 Press Release says that "one gifted student emerges as a star athlete." If it's not Stan (he was football, not sarastaball), it might just be Butters after all.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:56 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
zzyzx 1 wrote:
*double post*

So I wonder what's been in the news lately about sarcasm that brought about this idea? Or maybe it was something that happened (sarcasm) lately in the lives of M&T, or perhaps an original idea. I have no idea what's in the news lately about sarcasm.

It has to do with concussions in football and their effects.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
After reading the description, I expect some references to BASEketball. :D
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 pm Offline
Okay, for episode 1608, the official thread is up :)

We discussed it all in this thread already ;)

Thanks to RichardV1150 for creating this Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thread in the first place. It sure was needed tonight 8)
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
The football code policies (football fans correct me all you like) have an immediate compulsory three week athlete removal from game if a player is knocked out cold in game.. they are out for the season--
maybe they are discussing some codes in other sporting practices e.g. NFL where these policies do not exist......
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 pm Offline
So 1609's description is Cartman finally admits he’s fat and immediately gets a mobility scooter. We already had Cartman in fat camp years ago. I wonder why this topic is being revisited again :?
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
So, let me guess, someone calls Cartman a fatass, and he's like, yeah you're right. Now he's going to take it too far like he did with the Nascar thing, this episode should be a doosey. Cartman loathing or his sheer obesity. Making fat people seem okay! Can't wait, am I being scarastic?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:59 pm Offline
Well, this can't be the LaMarr Woodley of the Pittsburg Steelers episode; five episodes to go for his cameo appearance :)
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Well, this can't be the LaMarr Woodley of the Pittsburg Steelers episode

He made his appearance last week. No lines though.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 pm Offline
All I can see (current event-wise) for 1610 is either the rising gas prices or the Presidential debates - both of which have nothing to do with the lives of 8 year olds living in South Park, Colorado. We have had plenty of shows on politics before. I hope this week's episode is not one of them. We had "smug alert" about cars, but it really wasn't about gas prices.

I hope it is just a boys/kids being kids episode.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I hope the girls get an episode of their own by the end of this run without Cartman, Butters, and/or Randy being prominent.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre PostSun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
So, this Halloween episode. I've seen a lot of people wanting a lot from this episode. One that stands out is Slenderman. While it may not be mainstream older adults, us young people definitely know the meme and the game! If Matt & Trey want to really hit their audience with a scary one, that would be it.
They could always throw in a Paranormal reference, but I think they have in the past. We're at 4 right now I think.

Besides that, the clip shows trick-or-treating, which probably doesn't stick for an entire episode. Considering it came out as a promo real early, I even have doubts it will make it into the show, we've had similar experiences in the past. Also, if it does, like I said, it probably won't have too much of a story impact. My thoughts for why they put is out, is they had a joke lined up, needed a promo, there you have it.

The whole Stan using facetime makes me think all the kids are done trick-or-treating and would rather just receive candy and do nothing, hence the whole stay at home and just facetime it. Again, i don't feel as though it may not has much of a plot impact, I could be wrong on that one though.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Sort by  
Page 11 of 11 165 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11