Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 9 of 11 158 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostWed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
And if you don't use Steam, there's no point to getting the game.

Why's that?

:/ I'll just pick it up off the shelf at work.
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostWed Feb 12, 2014 4:21 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
On my Facebook group "SP Discussion Room" someone posted this about Ubisoft's Uplay being required to play TSOT:

Quote:
Some interesting news regarding the PC version of "The Stick of Truth": Obsidian wrote that it will not need (or support in any form) Ubisoft's Uplay. This was something many gamers seemed to be worried about.

But you will need a Steam account, even if you buy the retail version of the game. So if you don't want to use Steam, you cannot play the game on your computer.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostFri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 pm Offline
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:35 pm1
I cant wait for this game. Looks amazing!
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostFri Feb 14, 2014 7:31 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
Ahh! PC. I don't play games on PC (at least not in like about a year).

Will don't panic me like that!! I have an Xbox360 and I'm playing it soon godammit. :cartmanangry:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostSat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Steam? Ha, sucks for the PC gamers.

Video game companies decided a few years ago that it's no longer worth it to make games better. (The latest Call of Duty being the best evidence; I mean, really? Space battles? :roll: ) They instead want to make them more profitable by forcing you to play single player games online and making you pay for additional multiplayer maps.

The timing of this (hopefully actual) release is good for me as I will have a bunch of free time in March that I can devote to The Stick of Truth. Bring it on!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostSun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
AlexTri89 wrote:
It's official!!

:cartmanevillaugh:

Sorry, it's just been "official" at least three times before now.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostSun Feb 16, 2014 2:09 pm Offline
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm40
Hey Mods or Someone from the compagny READ ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Steam download version of the game seem to at 13h eastern time !!!

Could you make it a Midnight download release please !!!!!

Or confirm me that it will not happen ( so i got for retail version at a 24h store )

If steam got the pre-order too, i guess you can make it ( midnight release ) too !

I'm SO HYPE for time game, MAYBE, MAYBE Matt and Trey will make it a GOTY. Gameplay seem solid and story good, so very good chance of GOTY title !

Lol Matt and Trey, all they touch is GENIUS !!! ( You should have touch George Bush guys ! )

Replay to me someone here on in private message ! i want it at middddddddnight !
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostSun Feb 16, 2014 4:47 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm30Brooklyn, NY
NeuroHeart wrote:
AlexTri89 wrote:
It's official!!

:cartmanevillaugh:

Sorry, it's just been "official" at least three times before now.

Haha, true. But I meant it as an "it's about f*cking time we have a solid answer that the game is finished." LoL

Unless by some off-chance, the release date gets pushed back again............ :unhoodedkenny:
South Park: The Stick Of Truth (videogame) due March 4 PostMon Feb 24, 2014 11:49 pm Offline
Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 pm3
Who is all interested in buying this game?

That being said, does anyone know if it will be limited to lame old obsolete consoles, or will it make it to the PS4, XBone, or Wii U?
Re: South Park: The Stick Of Truth (videogame) due March 4 PostTue Feb 25, 2014 7:08 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
FuturDreamz wrote:

That being said, does anyone know if it will be limited to lame old obsolete consoles, or will it make it to the PS4, XBone, or Wii U?

The lame old obsolete consoles. Much of the game was finished before the next gen consoles came out. I suppose there will be updates for the next gens.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park: The Stick Of Truth (videogame) due March 4 PostTue Feb 25, 2014 7:58 pm Offline
Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 pm3
Big-Will wrote:
FuturDreamz wrote:

The lame old obsolete consoles. Much of the game was finished before the next gen consoles came out. I suppose there will be updates for the next gens.

I hope so. But it is Ubisoft so they may or may not decide to skip the Wii U. I hope not, because games ported to the Wii U that take advantage of the second screen awesomeness. NOTHING compares to being able to view and interact with inventory/status without having to pause the game or freeze your character.
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostWed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Sister's boyfriend told me apparently I can play Stick of Truth on my laptop! I sure hope so because the game sounds frikkin' sweet. I hope it's relatively easy to navigate as the only gaming experience I have is MarioKart. I cannot wait to become Stan's friend and fight on his side. Hope I don't click something that puts me on Cartman's, or friends with someone else. Wonder how big a role the adults will play in this? Would love to hang out with Sharon too if possible. Me owning a video game... lol never thought such a thing would ever happen. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostWed Feb 26, 2014 10:11 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Nice to see some actual ads for The Stick of Truth on TV.

And a whole week before it drops! Fitting for the saga of this game.

I won't be able play it for another week after the release since I'm currently a thousand miles from my Xbox. So I'll have to avoid this thread for a few days, lest I read spoilers. I can bask in it's warm glow while I wait for winter to thaw.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostThu Feb 27, 2014 12:28 am Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
I'm actually glad this will be on steam. I'm one of those weird people who like steam.

Re: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" out on Marxh 4, 2014 PostThu Feb 27, 2014 6:41 pm Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
Stick of Truth drops on Tuesday March 4! This will be the first game I have bought for my PS3 in two years! Looks like it will be well worth the wait.

Sort by  
Page 9 of 11 158 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next