Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 pm Offline
Fri May 31, 2013 11:07 am1
I went to see "South Park" the movie, and I had never heard of south park before, the movie started and I thought, oh no, a cartoon, and worse than that, a musical cartoon. I laughed so hard from the begining until the end, it was pure genius. And then I learned it was on every week, and I've been hooked ever since. The creators are brilliant. I want to go see the show on broadway. I wish there was a yearly conference or some kind of gathering for all the fans worldwide. Does anything like this happen? If anyone knows of such a thing, please let me know :) Yours truly, butterballs (everything taste better with butter)
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostFri Jul 12, 2013 5:49 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Probably around 2001. I was staying at my aunt's, who was 19 at the time, for a week while my parents were their honeymoon which involved them getting arrested. With the dark sense of humor I had as a young boy, I thought it was kind of funny.

My aunt came back drunk and was watching TV and told me to seat next to her, and she hugged, tightly, and it hurt. She told me we were gonna watch the "best show in the world." That show happened to be the infamous South Park. It was the weirdest, sickest, twisted, fucked-up I ever saw since Cannibal Holocaust and I Spit on Your Grave - all of which my aunt showed me behind my parent's back - and I was loving it. I think it was because of Kenny I got into the series.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostWed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 am Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
In 1998 (when I was eight) - my parents were fine with it and bought my sister and I the Mr Hankey episode on video. I went into hospital that year and one of the nurses taped it for me and let me watch it in a separate room.

A lot of kids at my school watched it and most of the teachers and parents didn't seem to think it was a big deal - maybe it's because I live in Europe? IDK....

The older seasons and make me feel so nostalgic - I'm happy it's gone on for this long and I've been able to grow up with it.
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostFri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 am Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
South Park started a month before I went to college.
I've watched it from the "Dude, don't say pigf*cker in front of Jesus!" short onward.
*beams with pride*
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: When did you start watch South Park? + Intro :) PostWed Oct 02, 2013 2:52 pm Offline
Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:03 pm1
Oh my, got introduced to it when i was a kid, think i was around 11... We went to visit family friends with my parents, and their kid who was older than me showed it to me. Hooked up, ever since! :D Remember recording on VHS's while it was on TV at late hours and my parents trying to get me to bed because it was too late, had to get up early in the morning for school... I even borrowed few VHS's from a dad of my classmate, she was a sweetie BTW :D
Miss those days... :D
Now i just click two buttons, smoke a spliff and i have all seasons available. lol

My first post, haha!
Hello to all!

Registered because i thought i can watch premiers this way. Guess not.... :D

Offtopic: Just created an avatar :D How can i set up it as my profile image?
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostMon Nov 18, 2013 2:09 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:48 am1
Hmm, well I used to watch it with my mom growing up, not sure when exactly, but first and second season mainly. When I went to live to with my grandparents I couldn't watch it anymore, so now I have to joy of catching up on all the past episodes after moving out. Gives me something to do on nights off, though. Thank god for South Park Studios! Yaaaaay!
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostTue Dec 24, 2013 9:35 am Offline
Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:59 pm2
Becouse South Park is awesome.... Heres mine favorite moments of all seasons of South Park :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqkExsDbfkI
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostWed Jan 01, 2014 4:08 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
I only started watching it a couple years ago. Mostly because two very annoying co-workers would have random conversations that consisted of entirely quoting some of the episodes. Frankly, I found it weird and annoying and still kind of do since I usually had to do all the work (thankfully they've both quit their job, one still doesn't have another and the other guy is doing who knows what). Still, at the time, I kind of wanted to be included so watched some episodes and found them hilarious. Also, at the time I found this site, which helped A LOT as I don't have cable and only watch free on-air tv. I'm a pretty cheap and thrifty (poor) person so it helps that pretty much the entire series is here and I don't have to pay for it (my neighbor foots the internet bill and has given me permission to use it as well as other tenants in our complex).

I didn't watch much tv as a kid as my parents were very strict and regulated it, my mom even banned anime and I mostly read books and played outside with friends anyway. Those two former co-workers still suck, though. Two of the most annoying people and one of the laziest guys ever. But I'm glad ONE good thing came out of dealing with them.
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostWed Jan 01, 2014 5:16 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
I first unofficialy saw Ginger Kids on a plane in 2012 or 2013.
Then in late 2013, i saw Summer Sucks
THEN i got hooked
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Last edited by bigstupidflyingfish on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostThu Jan 02, 2014 11:19 am Offline
Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am22derbyshire England
the first episode i watched was cripple fight i loved it i was only 7 and they i got hooked on it :timmy:
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostFri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 am Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm30Brooklyn, NY
I saw my first episode back when I was a sophomore in high school ("All About Mormons") at a friend's Christmas party, but I didn't start to officially watch it until I saw "It's A Jersey Thing." I've been hooked ever since :)
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostFri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 am Offline
Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:00 am1Cin,OH
1999!
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:55 pm11Long island, NY
I started watching South park back in 1999. :unhoodedkenny:
Favorite episodes: The ring and The red badge of gayness
Favorite season: Season 10
Favorite character: Kyle Broflovski
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostTue Apr 01, 2014 6:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am168
I only started watching it this past December and watched Ginger Cow, Black Friday trilogy, and The Hobbit before seeing South Park:Bigger, Longer and Uncut.
After that I started on season 1 onward
Re: When did you start watch South Park? PostWed Apr 02, 2014 1:55 am Offline
Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am1
Recently, I think 2010, after finishing school, strict parents.

South Park is now my daily dose of happinesss :D

Sort by  
Page 4 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next