Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Doing South Park Voices??? PostSat Apr 05, 2014 11:23 pm Offline
Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 am5
I want to some voice acting as Kyle for some things, I got the accent but I cannot seem to get the pitch, for the life of me! Now I know that Matt and Trey took it up three notches using computers, but I have heard people do it without editing before, and they sound pretty accurate. I have looked all over the internet for some help on this. Answers.com, google, voice acting forums, and nothing has yet to pop up! So, I look to the diehard fans of the series, have you ever tried any sh*t like this? If you did and it sounded okay, could ya tell me how ya did it. Thanks!
Re: Doing South Park Voices??? PostSat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 pm Offline
Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm7
I can do timmy (how he says timmeh!) and I'am the best at Eric cartman. (in my opinion) :timmy: :cartmansmile:
I love south park its amazing! if you want to see how much then look here ----) Skype:IamSouthPark Steam:SouthParkIam Youtube:IamTheSouthPark
Re: Doing South Park Voices??? PostSat Apr 12, 2014 3:23 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
If you can't pull it off with a falsetto, you'll have to use a sound editor to pitch your voice up.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Doing South Park Voices??? PostSun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Have you tried helium?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts