Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
What is, for you the most sad episode? PostWed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 am Offline
Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:16 am7
In my opinion i think that, "Kenny Dies" is the most sad episode ever made! And "You're Getting Old" is super sad too, and in "Marjorine" when Butters supposedly dies, and his mother gets very sad about him :(
Re: What is, for you the most sad episode? PostWed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm Offline
Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 pm2
Yeah, when reading this thread title I thought about all three of these episodes, so yeah I pretty much agree with you on all these. Can't think of an sadder one than these.
Re: What is, for you the most sad episode? PostSun Apr 20, 2014 5:15 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am168
The saddest has to be Kenny Dies followed by You're Getting Older and Return of Chef.
Re: What is, for you the most sad episode? PostTue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
While I agree "Your Getting Old," Season 15, Episode 7 is the saddest episode, "sad" can also mean sad in the sense of disappointment. I think 201 (Season 14, Episode 6) is sad in that it can't be viewed on this site, and the dialogue that Trey wrote four years ago (that Comedy Central bleeped over) of Kyle, Jesus, and Santa has never been released. I think that's very sad.

It was sad that this episode caused a response (to the bleeping) to be announced by M&T after the episode aired: "In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it. "

So 1507 and 1406 are the saddest episodes for me.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts