Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Halloween episode--Slenderman appearance? PostWed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
I just rewatched the trick-or-treating promo for the show, and I had an interesting idea. I'm sure that this has been speculated before, but what if Slenderman makes an appearance in a future episode? If the scene in the promo is used in the Halloween episode, then Stan would basically be watching everything through a camera, which means there would be a justification for any visual tears or audio distortions seen in Marble Hornets. Maybe the writers were planning to use Slenderman as a plot device and inserted Stan using FaceTime to trick-or-treat so they could set it up. And yes, I know that episodes are produced in six days, but we did see scenes from 1606 in a promo from before season 16 began. Personally, I think Matt and Trey could pull it off. What do you guys think?
Re: Halloween episode--Slenderman appearance? PostThu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I found out who or what Slenderman is a few months ago..When I was researching other things online.He seems pretty creepy..But, I don't know if he would show up in a South Park episode, or at least not at this time..He isn't very famous yet, and maybe Trey and Matt haven't heard of him.
Re: Halloween episode--Slenderman appearance? PostThu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I see that Slenderman first came to life in my favorite message board beside this one, Something Awful. :D Having said that, no, I don't think he'll make an appearance any time soon.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Halloween episode--Slenderman appearance? PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:55 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
He is pretty famous, but I doubt that M&T play too many video games with their busy schedules.
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: Halloween episode--Slenderman appearance? PostFri Oct 19, 2012 9:36 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
ChocoEClaire wrote:
He is pretty famous, but I doubt that M&T play too many video games with their busy schedules.

He didn't originate with the video game. The game was based off of a web series called Marble Hornets. But yes, you do have a point. Slenderman is popular on the Internet, but not so much in the larger media setting.
Re: Halloween episode--Slenderman appearance? PostFri Oct 19, 2012 10:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've actually never heard of him until you brought him up. I'm not as plugged in to everything as I used to be though.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts