Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 11 posts
Good idea for an episode? PostMon Oct 29, 2012 12:25 pm Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:04 am1
you should an episode an episode imitating '' Saw '' movies and cartman would be the one doing the games, but the games aint killing but something really stupid and kyle should do something completely retarded :D
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm53
I think for the next Halloween special they should do an episode where (for whatever reason) all of the moms in South Park come down with a really bad case of PMS and start raging at everyone.

I don't know if this episode would work, it's just a thought I had just now. lol
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 2:42 pm Offline
Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am15
i think matt and parker should tell of illuminati
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm Offline
Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 pm1Colorado
I've always had an idea of a new CD of a rap star or something is coming out soon, and Cartmen wants it but the last copy is sold to Kenny who happens to be a die-hard fan. Cartmen gets really jealous and makes it such a big deal, that the two of them, including Stan and Kyle, meets the album artist (whoever it may be). Then somehow all hell breaks loose because one of the artist members or agent/manager turns out to be--a crab person! The return of the Crab People!! Stan and Kyle are the heroes again and save the day, Kenny disowns the artist fanclub. Meanwhile, Cartmen gets hold of the CD and listens to it that night. The outcome: A big disappoint. Lol
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostFri Nov 02, 2012 1:43 am Offline
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm1
I think a good episode idea would be for Shelly to get her braces removed and other stuff and get like a make over than Cartman falls in love with her and trys to pursue her but sense shes a bitch she like shoots him down while stan is pissed at him for hitting on his sister. Or just all of stans friends fight over her and make a bet who can get her to go out with them lol. :timmy: :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostSun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm Offline
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:28 am2
I think it's time for a new "game-related" - episode.

As anybody knows, there is that game - "Minecraft". What about making the whole kids addicted to Minecraft, as it was in WoW but jumping over onto the parents. Just butters doesn't likes that game and continues on Hello Kitty.

After playing some Minecraft, people would start building houses, towers and OFCOURSE penises out of dirt and sand. The whole town would get f*cked up and at the end, people are realizing how boring the game got while they sitting in their dirt-house, playing minecraft.
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
I'd like to see a chain reaction episode. Maybe Cartman is the cause of an argument which triggers more serious consequences and so forth. And an episode where they mock the Westboro Baptist Church. This is definitely long overdue.
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Enh. The Saw franchise has been around for a Donkey's ball's age. I think if they were gonna do something on it they would've by now.
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:24 pm Offline
Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm2
They should definitely do something with General Petraeus and his affair. Make Cartman the main antagonist, like he could Blackmail Petraeus or something.
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostSat Dec 01, 2012 1:58 pm Offline
Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:46 pm1
How about a remake of Episode 3 (Volcano/Scuttlebutt) using the current "Stand Your Ground" issue? Seems many people are using the "They're coming right for us!" call in Florida.
Re: Good idea for an episode? PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 pm Offline
Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 am17Singapore
Anything centred around what happens to Darth Chef or what he does after the last episode he appeared in? ... wait, Isaac Hayers isn't around anymore, scrap that idea unless Trey and Stone can reuse his voice recordings...
Yep, yep, yep.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 11 posts