Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Will Trey & Matt try to show Mohammed again??? PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 pm12
As we all know Trey and Matt tried to show Mohammed in Cartoon Wars (pt 1 + 2) & episodes 200 + 201, but, I am wondering if you all think that they will try to do it again, despite the fact that this seems to be the one thing the network is standing strong against. Personally I think they will try it again.
Re: Will Trey & Matt try to show Mohammed again??? PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Probably not. Even if this site can never stream "201", you can find it on the season 14 DVD set, and because of this, they probably won't come back to this issue ever again. Besides, there are five episodes that mention Muhammad. Isn't that enough?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Will Trey & Matt try to show Mohammed again??? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 12:29 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18776I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I'm gonna have to say "no" on that one.
200, 201, and Super Best Friends may be off the site now, but there are other sites where you can watch/download it.

... five episodes? Really? I can only think of the three I've already mentioned.
Re: Will Trey & Matt try to show Mohammed again??? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 12:40 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm53
No way will they ever show or talk about Muhammad again. I think there is a 0 % chance. They have completely moved on to other things.
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
Re: Will Trey & Matt try to show Mohammed again??? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 1:18 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
BRMBug wrote:
I'm gonna have to say "no" on that one.
200, 201, and Super Best Friends may be off the site now, but there are other sites where you can watch/download it.

... five episodes? Really? I can only think of the three I've already mentioned.

You forgot "Cartoon Wars (pt 1 + 2)," wherein "Family Guy" and "Fox" stand in for "South Park" and "Viacom." I wonder why those episodes are still there when the other three have been removed. I'm not gonna call Viacom out on it, but you have to wonder...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Will Trey & Matt try to show Mohammed again??? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 7:53 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18776I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts