Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
did south park became just an apple commercial PostTue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm Offline
Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm1
south park used to be something that was laughing out things in its time , critique , always very creative , you always could feel that guys that did south park had fun doing it and many other good stuff i can say about sp. that s why i m so disappointed to see it now sell out like everything else did and became just an apple commercial with only some crazy sh*t that is supposed to be funny and the whole season feels like its just been done cos they just had to do it, and to earn some money too.
i really hope they stop with this sh*t and get back to their old work, cos there is so much stuff they missed talking about while thinking how to advertise apple
Re: did south park became just an apple commercial PostThu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
If it's any consolation, nobody's paying them shit to do that. The guys are just throwing in products that they happen to be using be they Apple gadgets or video games or soft drinks. Besides, it's not like Human CentiPad was very nice to Apple.
You read it! You can't unread it!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts