Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction PostSat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 pm Offline
Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:49 pm2
It could be really funny if there is a spoof of the guy in this YouTube video on the next South Park episode. I can definitely see Cartman reacting to the sale of Star Wars this way. Maybe even Butters reacting this way would be more shockingly funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2rWbHIMQsQ

It reminds me of the ginger youtube video you spoofed. I think it would be great if it was spoofed in the next episode!
Re: Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction PostSat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I fully expect Mickey Mouse to have sex with Princess Leia (Cartman's Mom in costume) in the episode if it ever happens.

Oh f*ck, I expect Shelley to spoof that entire video. The guy sounds just like her!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction PostSun Nov 04, 2012 6:24 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
I fully expect Mickey Mouse to have sex with Princess Leia (Cartman's Mom in costume) in the episode if it ever happens.

oh yeah. talk slower, i'm almost finished.

Oh, Dude! Maybe they could get Darth Chef to fight Mickey! :lol: I just imagine Darth Chef getting killed off, and at the end of the episode we see his spirit in the sky waving back at us along with Chubbs, Yoda, and Big Tex, a-la Happy Gilmore('cause I just think it's funnier than just seeing their spirits milling about the place like at the end of Return'.)
Re: Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction PostSun Nov 04, 2012 4:27 pm Offline
Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:49 pm2
You're right, he sounds JUST like Shelley! I'm so glad I was able to share the video and suggest the spoof. I look forward to Wednesday's finale!
Re: Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction PostSun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm Offline
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:44 pm4Arkanasas
This would be awesome!!! Please do. :D

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts