Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next
How do you think South Park should end? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 am Offline
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm1
I think the South Park series finale should be an hour long episode that involves the apocalypse. Things start happening in South Park that are much more strange than usual. After loads of ridiculous things happen that cause the demise of many places and characters eventually everyone in South Park and on earth has been killed...except for Kenny McCormick. As loads of destruction and dead bodies surround him Kenny then turns to the screen and breaks the fourth wall. He takes off his hood and says, "Snap out of it Les...Mr. Claypool are you alright?" The screen then cuts to Les Claypool all startled laying on a couch wearing the same exact outfit he wears in the intro and theme song of the first few seasons. It turns out that the whole entire series was just Les Claypool having a long acid trip and South Park was just his imagination running wild. Les gets up off of the couch and then says, "Never tripped so hard in my entire life. Someone...hand me my bass... I've just been inspired..." One of his band members in Primus hands him his bass guitar and the series ends with an epic remix of the original South Park theme song while memorable clips from the entire series run play on screen for the last five minutes.

Just a random idea I had. How do you guys think it should end?
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 pm Offline
Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:09 pm1
Spoiler Alert: We find out the Steve Jobs is not dead. He is the intergalactic President of our Solar Planets.
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Cartman commits suicide. It's horrible, but it seems like a logical conclusion.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Everyone dies, and the world blows up. And/or/then M&T in a bed a-la the end of the Newhart show. (where he ran that hotel in Connecticut)
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostTue Nov 27, 2012 12:15 pm Offline
Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm1Rijeka
They should all finally grow up and get there own little offspring - NEW SOUTH PARK KIDS because horror never ends, HA-HA-HA! :mrgreen:
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostTue Nov 27, 2012 7:02 pm Offline
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 am18canada
Do not end SouthPark !!!!!!!!!!

Its the only reason i go on, il have NOTHING to look foreward to (on tv) if they end this show.

There will always be something to make fun of, just like in the episode where the Earth show gets cancelled, they convince the aliens that the Earth will continue to screw up and get wierder and provide more plot points.

If they have to make an end episode, make it go on for the whole last season(6-7 episodes contiunation) and make it about the return of Darth Chef and Scott Tenorman.

Just please see to it that Southpark outlives anything produced by Seth Mcfarlain, i already know that there isnt a God or anything, but having that smug jerkoff win would just further cement my pesimism of humanity.
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
How about an episode with a giant orgy? :mrgreen:
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Zazaban wrote:

U still are on about the orgies okay that's funny on whole new levels
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 2:19 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Abruptly.
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 pm Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Zazaban wrote:

What? What's wrong with orgies? (And it got brought up again on the facebook group XD)
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 8:51 pm Offline
Zazaban wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Zazaban wrote:

What? What's wrong with orgies? (And it got brought up again on the facebook group XD)

I dunno, but lots of people said that joke enough times. it's funny meter is deprived
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 8:54 pm Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Zazaban wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:

I dunno, but lots of people said that joke enough times. it's funny meter is deprived

I had actually forgotten entirely about that until you just brought it up :P
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 pm Offline
Oh great, :lol:
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostThu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 am Offline
Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 am17Singapore
It should never end.
Yep, yep, yep.
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostFri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
It's hard to think that far ahead. With SP anything could happen in any episode so the series could end in any way you can possibly imagine. Full of insane sh*t. Bittersweet. Sad. Just plain weird. Maybe the boys move onto 5th grade and they have a flashback kinda show that depicts all the crazy things they've been through. I'd like another clip show episode before the series ends. But I don't want it to be too sad, if they end the show on such a sad or bittersweet note even worse than You're Getting Old, I might loose it.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next