Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostSun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:22 am59McLe, VA
"Screw you guys, I'm going home." - The last words of the series right there. Personally I'd like to see it end with another theatrically-released movie or at the very least a long final episode. I'm actually really curious how it'll end, even though I never want it to. South Park has wrapped up so many loose ends the last few seasons, already had some special moments in the first movie (Kenny un-hooded, Wendy and Stan kissing, etc.), and referenced their highlights in 200/201. After all that what can they do that's truly special for a finale? We'll find out one day, I guess.
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:13 pm Offline
Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm4
Now, the grand finale of South Park, involving an epic battle between Cartman and Kyle, Kenny finds out the secret behind his powers, and Stan schemes to keep his parents from moving away forever...WILL NOT BE SHOWN TONIGHT! Instead we're showing Terrence and Phillip's, "My Fart Will Go On" (Guest Starring the Queef Sisters).

It's the logical conclusion.
"I have a hemorrhoid, Stan. I have a hemorrhoid, and, Cartman has his own theme park." -Kyle

"How would you feel, Kyle, if there was a cartoon on television that made fun of Jews all the time? Huh?" -Cartman
"Uh..." -Kyle
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostWed May 22, 2013 3:26 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostThu May 23, 2013 12:16 am Offline
Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 am5
dmorgz89 wrote:
I think the South Park series finale should be an hour long episode that involves the apocalypse. Things start happening in South Park that are much more strange than usual. After loads of ridiculous things happen that cause the demise of many places and characters eventually everyone in South Park and on earth has been killed...except for Kenny McCormick. As loads of destruction and dead bodies surround him Kenny then turns to the screen and breaks the fourth wall. He takes off his hood and says, "Snap out of it Les...Mr. Claypool are you alright?" The screen then cuts to Les Claypool all startled laying on a couch wearing the same exact outfit he wears in the intro and theme song of the first few seasons. It turns out that the whole entire series was just Les Claypool having a long acid trip and South Park was just his imagination running wild. Les gets up off of the couch and then says, "Never tripped so hard in my entire life. Someone...hand me my bass... I've just been inspired..." One of his band members in Primus hands him his bass guitar and the series ends with an epic remix of the original South Park theme song while memorable clips from the entire series run play on screen for the last five minutes.

Just a random idea I had. How do you guys think it should end?

I was thinking something similar, except that in the end they kill Kenny's "spawn point" (his mom) and then we see him crawling out and pick up a shot gun. Basically a Resident Evil send-up.
Re: How do you think South Park should end? PostTue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 am Offline
Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:58 pm1
I've personally always wanted Gerald (Kyle's Dad) to be Cartman's real father. I wouldn't be too hard to accomplish because for over 10 years or so, Cartman thought his mother was his father, why couldn't the dead guy (Jack Tenorman) be a lie? Well, even if it was hard to accomplish, M&T could accomplish it anyway because "whatever, they do what they want." :D As long as the about plot point was in there, I'd be very satisfied with the ending. Sad but satisfied. I have to admit though, as long as M&T don't wuss out ala the Sopranos, its all good.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2