Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
I am SO STOKED for the Stick of Truth! PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soKBSzj5Vtg

The second trailer released, yet I'm pretty excited for the game. Not only is it an RPG, but it's also South Park too. I'm a gamer and I usually like to play FPSes, but I think I could enjoy this game. Since that bullsh*t Halo 4 happened I think I could relax finally.
Re: I am SO STOKED for the Stick of Truth! PostThu Dec 20, 2012 8:11 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
THQ the company making The Stick of Truth just announced filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy. :( ........ GAME OVER...... Whatever investment company that buys their assets will most likey just release the games as is, however finished or not, just to make quick money. I'd wait til The Stick of Truth is out for awhile and the reviews of what's wrong or missing with it, before buying it.
Re: I am SO STOKED for the Stick of Truth! PostSun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 pm Offline
Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:57 am4
maxbjr wrote:
THQ the company making The Stick of Truth just announced filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy. :( ........ GAME OVER...... Whatever investment company that buys their assets will most likey just release the games as is, however finished or not, just to make quick money. I'd wait til The Stick of Truth is out for awhile and the reviews of what's wrong or missing with it, before buying it.

Ubisoft bought it though, so hopefully things will still go well. Also I have played a couple of game made by Obsidian (the developers) and I expect it to be pretty good.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts