Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
South Park creators appear in which episode(s)..? PostTue Dec 25, 2012 11:27 am Offline
Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:19 am1
Hi guys.. I remember seeing Trey and Matt in some initial episodes, but can't find them now that I want to re-watch.. Does anyone remember the exact numbers..?

Thanks!
Re: South Park creators appear in which episode(s)..? PostWed Dec 26, 2012 1:00 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
One such episode is Tom's Rhinoplasty, where you see Trey in a wedding dress on a photo. Matt and Trey did appear as themselves in "Free Hat," when they talk about updating "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe" to show off the new tools they can now use.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park creators appear in which episode(s)..? PostThu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Unless he's talking about the intros on the early video releases, they've never really been in the shows themselves.
Re: South Park creators appear in which episode(s)..? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Stan and Kyle are Trey and Matt, ostensibly.
So are Terrance and Phillip.

The two sea park guys in Free Willzyx were also stand-ins for Matt and Trey.

But they have never been animated into the show as their literal selves.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: South Park creators appear in which episode(s)..? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
If you're looking for bonus footage with Matt n' Trey in anything South Park, they did a Monty Python tribute in 1999, paying homage to one of their classics with the "Dead Friend" sketch. They introduce it, as well as throw in an extra gag in the closing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atQsWb2ODOo
Re: South Park creators appear in which episode(s)..? PostSun Dec 30, 2012 12:26 am Offline
Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 pm183
I recently watched one of the very first SP episodes, "Pinkeye" and there is a small scene of two guys jogging just before they are eaten by zombies. They look pretty simmilar to Matt and Trey...
Sorry for my bad English...
Re: South Park creators appear in which episode(s)..? PostSun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Big-Will wrote:
Matt and Trey did appear as themselves in "Free Hat," when they talk about updating "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe" to show off the new tools they can now use.

I like how Trey says they always wanted to have imperial walkers and dewback lizards in SP but they lacked the technology :lol:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts