Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 11 posts
South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostSun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Anyone else watching the marathon of South Park and Beavis and Butthead episodes tonight? So awesome..I really hope the rumours I heard online are true about Beavis and Butthead moving to comedy central.
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostSun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I did not. I was baking/cooking, and watching the occasional Dr. Who episode. I did catch part of Butter's Bottom Bitch, but started surfing around at the commercial. My cable box in the kitchen doesn't have a guide on it. Had I realized it was part of a marathon, I might have stayed on it. Then on the other hand, I might have burned my cupcakes (like I did with the tomato sauce I tried to make Thursday, but I digresss).
It would be cool if B& BH came to Comedy Central though. Just as long as they show the old eps as well as the new ones.
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostFri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I saw that in the channel guide, but was unable to partake due to other people wanting to watch other stuff. It really surprised me since I don't think I've ever seen B&B on any channel that didn't have MTV in its name.

The idea that Viacom is moving it to Comedy Central says to me that Beavis and Butthead is too highbrow to fit in with the rest of MTV's lineup. It must not get enough crossover from viewers of shows about pregnant teenagers and tanned retards from New Jersey. (Oh, there's your next hit, MTV: tanned retarded teenagers from New Jersey getting pregnant!)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostSat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 am Offline
Yep, from what I have seen of those reality shows, Beavis and Butthead look smart in compared to the dumbasses on those shows..MTV should be embarrassed of the kind of crap they are making.
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostSun Dec 30, 2012 10:05 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
triplemultiplex wrote:
Beavis and Butthead is too highbrow to fit in with the rest of MTV's lineup.

Where's that Oh SNAP! gif when you need it. Killer burn on MTV.
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostSun Dec 30, 2012 3:00 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostSun Dec 30, 2012 3:18 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
BRMBug wrote:
You're welcome.

Thanks, bro. I knew you'd come through for me. 8)
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostMon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Yep, from what I have seen of those reality shows, Beavis and Butthead look smart in compared to the dumbasses on those shows..MTV should be embarrassed of the kind of crap they are making.

Actually, those MTV shows are smart compared to me. :(
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostFri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am Offline
Come on, no one here believes you are that stupid..LOL..I've seen your posts, you at least proved you are literate. I don't know if you can say the same thing about those people on the reality shows.
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostWed Feb 27, 2013 8:07 pm Offline
Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm37
Well, Terrance and Phillip are based off of Beavis and Butthead, (Ex. Terrance and Phillip Asses of Fire vs Beavis and Butthead Do America) So T&P are supposed to be South Park's Beavis and Butthead (or South Park's South Park) PARKCEPTION. Woah, a little too far there, they already did that in "Cancelled". Anyways, the point is they constantly make fun of B&B so a B&B episode would be kinda pointless.
Hello, My name is bailrocks123, and I'm addicted to South Park. LOL

Favs:
Charecter(out of the 4 boys): Kyle
Chatecter(in all): Butters
Episodes: Butters' Very Own Episode,Chreekoke Hair Tampons,and Kenny Dies.
Other:
Re: South Park and Beavis and Butthead PostSun Mar 03, 2013 1:42 am Offline
Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm16
bailrocks123 wrote:
Well, Terrance and Phillip are based off of Beavis and Butthead, (Ex. Terrance and Phillip Asses of Fire vs Beavis and Butthead Do America) So T&P are supposed to be South Park's Beavis and Butthead (or South Park's South Park) PARKCEPTION. Woah, a little too far there, they already did that in "Cancelled". Anyways, the point is they constantly make fun of B&B so a B&B episode would be kinda pointless.

This isn't about a Beavis and Butthead episode on South Park.

Anywho, I may be wrong on this but I heard 2 classmates from the 3rd grade episodes were possibly based on Beavis and Butthead. Bill and Fosse, you know, because they have that funny laugh and call everything gay,

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 11 posts