Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 9 134 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostWed Apr 03, 2013 11:37 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
quitpickingonme wrote:
There is no reason for them to cancel the show. Either hire some new people so they don't have to carry as much of the load producing South Park or put the show on hold for a year or two.

There is ONE reason for them to cancel the show: Trey won't do it anymore. He's the one who runs the show and writes the scripts for it. If you have someone else write the scripts, it won't be South Park anymore. Trey has said that he'd like to do the show indefinitely, but if he feels it's time to wrap it up, he'll wrap it up. He won't let anyone else run the show. We'll see what he does in three years.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostThu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm Offline
Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm19
Big-Will wrote:
There is ONE reason for them to cancel the show: Trey won't do it anymore.

I will say that is a damn good reason which I had not considered. I'm biased in that I cannot see past dollar signs. Creating profitable franchise and shelving it because you don't want to do it anymore is incomprehensible to me. Due to the nature of the comedy in South Park I would think that eventually bringing in younger writers is something that they would want to do in order to keep the show fresh.

Bugs Bunny is still making money 70+ years after he first hit the screen. While we can't say for sure if Cartman has that kind of shelf life why not give him a chance?
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostMon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I can understand many people being disappointed in the news of only 10 shows starting in September, but personally I think its a good move. It frees M&T up time wise to do projects they want to without worring about rushing through a half season of SP to get it done. Plus the value of having time off to recharge seems to be under rated on these boards. 8) Betweem the sucess of TBOM and the problems with THQ falling apart on the game, I can see M&T deciding to do higher quality but less SP shows, rather than forcing things and producing some crap episodes.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostMon Apr 29, 2013 7:53 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94
Have Swatting happen to someone, like when you report a fake 911 call scenario to get the cops to bust into someone’s house.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostMon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've had 2 good ideas for episodes (or B-stories at least) in the past week. It figures that as soon as I sit down to post about it, I totally forget what it was. :?
I need to freeze myself !!! PostMon May 13, 2013 2:26 am Offline
Sat May 11, 2013 5:23 am7
AAArrrgggh!!!

I can't wait until september!!!! I need to freeze myself!! so that when I wake up it'll already be September!!
lol.
South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September! PostThu May 23, 2013 9:53 am Offline
Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 am7Gelderland/NRW
kannt wait to see the next season,i truly love this...it is a constant source of satire entertaiment si nce the start.love and respect our authority :unhoodedkenny: :craig: :timmy: :cartmanlaugh: :santa: :parishilton:
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostFri May 24, 2013 8:40 pm Offline
Fri May 24, 2013 8:08 pm1
YEEEEEEEY
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostSat May 25, 2013 2:37 pm Offline
Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 am2
:? Only 10 shows this season, quality over quantity perhaps? Either way I'm stoked with new episodes on the way. September seems like forever to my impatient ass though.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostSat May 25, 2013 6:24 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm29Brooklyn, NY
Exactly 4 months to the day! Can't wait to see what Matt and Trey have in store for us :) This season's gonna kick ass!
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostTue May 28, 2013 9:47 pm Offline
Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 pm1
I can't wait that long! The last season ended in November :(
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostTue Jun 18, 2013 7:05 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94
Make fun of Pokemon again but this time have it be their trading card game. Also have Jimmy Hoffa be found in someone’s backyard or in a Toys”R”Us parking lot. Have one of the adults go back to college. It can be to learn some new skills and have lots of college people drinking Starbucks. :timmy:
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostThu Jun 20, 2013 12:41 am Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am16
I'll watch it..but I probably won't like it.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostSun Jun 23, 2013 12:40 am Offline
Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:28 am1
i hope they will make episodes where we can see some gay jokes and jokes with sexual content.
Those threads are espesially fun to watch. :mrgreen:
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostTue Jun 25, 2013 2:14 am Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am16
Although it'll be a good wait around, on the brilliant part, at least following Fall's semester go by means of simpler with South Park for you to count on intended for more 2 or 3 weeks than regular.

Sort by  
Page 6 of 9 134 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next