Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts
How do you feel..... PostMon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 am Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
about season 17 not starting until September 25 and it being only 10 episodes?? Me? I am bummed and a little pissed off. I have been a HUGE South Park fan since day one. Trey and Matt are comedic geniuses, and their place in television history can not be denied. But speaking as a die-hard fan, I feel they are so tremendously devoted to BOM that SP has become a side project. This especially became apparent during season 16 which to me was very underwhelming.
Re: How do you feel..... PostMon Jan 28, 2013 10:25 am Offline
Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:14 pm22
At first I felt bummed too, just because September seems so long away. But, I don't think it's right to be mad at them.
They can stop SP anytime they want to but Matt said the reason why they're changing the format is so SP can carry on for a long time at a high standard and so I think we have to believe him and trust they know what they're doing.
Re: How do you feel..... PostMon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Come on, guys, don't start threads about this. You obviously know there's a news thread about it already, so there's no reason to make this one. You can say exactly what you said here, over there. Thread locked.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts