Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Why I Love South Park Contest PostSun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 pm Offline
Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm2
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the 'Why I Love South Park' writing contest is still going? I've found a few articles that say the contest is going until December of 2013, but there are entries from before December of 2012, so I'm thinking it might be a typo. If it is still going, is there any way you can enter without using Facebook? it's just that I deleted mine a long time ago and I really don't want to make a new one.

Thanks!
Re: Why I Love South Park Contest PostMon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Unfortunately, you can't submit anything. The reason is:

[See below.]
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Why I Love South Park Contest PostMon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Turns out the contest is bogus.

1. The FB page doesn't link to South Park Studios' episode player in its episode entries. Fan pages, on the other hand, do link to the episode player

2. The press release for the contest is posted on a personal page which exists only so a comedian or comedy show could find it.

3. You won't find anything about the contest posted on the News section of this site.

For these reasons I have removed the link in my previous post and locked this thread.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts