Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Season 17 Episode Ideas PostSun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 pm Offline
Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am10
Does anybody have any ideas for the 17th season for South Park in September?

Post ideas here!!!!
Re: Season 17 Episode Ideas PostSun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Here are some random quirks off the top of my hat:

James Bond in a bitch fight with the new Pope, whatever his name will be; Bashar al-Assad dressed up like Lady Liberty taking control of the Fox News; aliens; the Goth Kids summoning Grendel and his mom to destroy the world;
a swarm of lesbian squids on the rag attacking a penis-shaped submarine; the return of Scott Tenorman and/or Trent Boyett; even more aliens; Marilyn Manson having a love affair with Sheila Broflovski; Cartman replacing that fat hamster on the North Korean throne; a swarm of lesbian aliens on the rag attacking a penis-shaped spaceship; the return of Darth Chef; Will Smith becoming Joseph Smith's double as part of a covert operation to stop more nonsense from happening.....

Add to that a bunch of celebrities getting killed in different funny ways, a couple of nuclear explosions and other mandatory fireworks, and voila! Season 17. Shaken, not stirred.
Re: Season 17 Episode Ideas PostMon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm Offline
Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm16
The entire town gets infected with a virus, and the only person who can stop it is...Kenny.

Mr. Garrison tries to win back Mr. Slave now that he's a man again. (I don't know if Mr. Garrison is still gay, but if he is...this}

Christmas special? (The run should lead into December right? And it's been like 9 years since the last one)

Cartman learns about the whites becoming the minority in 2050 and tries to exterminate all the Mexicans. (This might be too similar to Pee, and Trey and Matt don't really like repeating things (I think))

Also I want them to make fun of how Will Smith tries to make his children famous by putting them in remakes of good movies. The gingers would be really pissed at Annie now.

Not an episode idea but characters like Ned, Jimbo, Tweak and the Mayor should get more prominent roles. Jimbo gets a line or two every season, Mayor was last seen in The F Word I think, Tweak doesn't get lines anymore but appears, and I can't remember the last time Ned said something.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts