Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Missing episodes PostTue Mar 19, 2013 11:53 pm Offline
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 am4
Not a bug I don't think so I have no idea where to put this.

Can anyone tell me why episodes Super Best Friends, 200 and 201 are not watchable? I think those are the only ones...

And where can I watch them (no sites that torrent please, I don't trust them).
Re: Missing episodes PostWed Mar 20, 2013 12:12 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Answers:

1. Muhammad. Go watch Cartoon Wars I and II to learn more.

2. Nowhere. The one non-torrent place that I knew definitely had them... took them down.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Missing episodes PostWed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 am Offline
Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:44 am4Finland
Google ''South Park (episode name) watch free''
If you don't know what something means, google it
Pairings that I support: Stendy, Clybe, Heiman, ButtersxRed
Re: Missing episodes PostSun Mar 24, 2013 1:03 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Big-Will wrote:
2. Nowhere. The one non-torrent place that I knew definitely had them... took them down.

They did? Aw, crap! Well, I better download them, while I still can.

HunterKiller666 wrote:
(no sites that torrent please, I don't trust them).

Um... Why?
Re: Missing episodes PostSun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 pm Offline
Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 am1
I Don't Think That There Is One... Sorry. Anyone Know An Episode Where Kenny Shows His Face?
Re: Missing episodes PostSun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
There are a few of them. The most recent one is in Broadway Bro-down.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Missing episodes PostMon Apr 01, 2013 11:56 pm Offline
Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm12
I never saw 201, and only 200 was the beeped version. Is there any uncensored online? Torrent or site?
OMG They Killed Kenny!
Re: Missing episodes PostTue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm Offline
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm7
HunterKiller666 wrote:
Google ''South Park (episode name) watch free''

do what he said, i did last week and links to all the "banned" episodes where in the first 5 that popped up on google...finding an unbleeped version of 201 takes some shopping around and a good quality one is about impossible, but they are out there, just gotta find them...
-im not just sure, im h.i.v. positive-
Re: Missing episodes PostTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm Offline
Thanks dude I found what you meant. I still hope one day they can release there official uncensored.
OMG They Killed Kenny!
Re: Missing episodes PostWed Apr 03, 2013 1:49 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
I should remind you that this "restored" copy of "201" cannot be canon, since it has the following problems:

1. It has subs for all three speeches at the end of the episode. South Park hasn't done this for any episode unless the language used in the vocal dialog is not English.

2. The sub for Kyle's speech mentions Mohammed twice, but Trey emphatically said that "Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all."

3. The restored "Muhammad"s you hear in the episode are just inserted. They do not come from an uncensored version of the episode, since an uncensored version has never been, and will never be, released.

Y'all can watch the "restored" version of "201" if you want, but know this: it is not the real deal.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: Missing episodes PostThu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
I should remind you that this "restored" copy of "201" cannot be canon, since it has the following problems:

1. It has subs for all three speeches at the end of the episode. South Park hasn't done this for any episode unless the language used in the vocal dialog is not English.

2. The sub for Kyle's speech mentions Mohammed twice, but Trey emphatically said that "Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all."

3. The restored "Muhammad"s you hear in the episode are just inserted. They do not come from an uncensored version of the episode, since an uncensored version has never been, and will never be, released.

Y'all can watch the "restored" version of "201" if you want, but know this: it is not the real deal.

I watched it last night and I was satisfied finally!
OMG They Killed Kenny!
Re: Missing episodes PostTue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm Offline
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm7
Big-Will wrote:

-yeah i forgot to mention that the restored one is about the closest we will ever get to the way the episode was when they gave it to comedy central...it really vexes me that i will never get to find out exactly what was said at the end, but i think talking to someone from the studio personally and off the record would be the only way, and the chances of me getting that chance are pretty slim and none lol...
-im not just sure, im h.i.v. positive-

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts