Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Which episode gave the CORRECT RELIGION answer? PostSat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 am Offline
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 am1
I seem to recall seeing an episode where a bunch of people died and they were all waiting around, then finally some guy comes out on a stage and announces "the correct religion is ....."

What episode was this? :?:
Re: Which episode gave the CORRECT RELIGION answer? PostTue Apr 16, 2013 12:02 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Episode 411 - "Probably"

But it went more like this:

Speaker: Hello, newcomers, and welcome. Can everybody hear me? Hello? Can everybuh-? Okay. Uh, I'm the hell director. Uh, it looks like we have about 8,615 of you newbies today, and for those of you who are a little confused, uh, you are dead, and this is hell, so, abandon all hope and uh yada yada yada. Uh, we are now going to start the orientation process, which will last about-
Man 4: Hey, wait a minute, I shouldn't be here. I was a totally strict and devout Protestant! I thought we went to heaven!
Hell Director: Yes, well I'm afraid you were wrong.
Soldier: I was a practicing Jehovah's Witness.
Hell Director: Uh, you picked the wrong religion as well.
Man 5: Well, who was right? Who gets into heaven?
Hell Director: I'm afraid it was the Mormons. Yes, the Mormons were the correct answer.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts