Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2
Author Message
Re: simsfan's wish list PostMon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I did. I can do most anything I want with threads, including merge them all together.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: simsfan's wish list PostMon Jul 01, 2013 11:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am45
Big-Will wrote:
I did. I can do most anything I want with threads, including merge them all together.


Well thank you very much. Thats very kind of you.
South park charcters I want to come back (For the 6th time) PostWed Jul 10, 2013 6:54 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am45
Will Bridon Gueermo, Damien, Mintberry Crunch, Willzyx, Mayor McDaniels, Thad Jarvis and Kelly from Rainforest Shmainforest return?
Re: South park charcters I want to come back (For the 6th ti PostWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
-Probably not.
-Probably not.
-Maybe.
-Definitely not.
-Probably.
-I don't think so.
-No.
Re: South park charcters I want to come back (For the 6th ti PostWed Jul 10, 2013 10:40 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Le sigh...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: simsfan's wish list PostThu Jul 11, 2013 4:44 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
The dude who keeps on asking these questions really needs his head checked.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: simsfan's wish list PostThu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am45
nwt000 wrote:
The dude who keeps on asking these questions really needs his head checked.


That really hurt my feelings.
Re: simsfan's wish list PostThu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
simsfan wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
The dude who keeps on asking these questions really needs his head checked.


That's really hurt my feelings.

I'm just being honest here, a lot of us find it really odd when you start these random threads with questions about and directed towards characters that will only show up in the background once in a blue moon, if ever again. It seems like you might be having a bit of trouble separating fiction from reality and maybe you should get some help for it, that's all I'm saying.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: simsfan's wish list PostMon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am45
nwt000 wrote:
simsfan wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
The dude who keeps on asking these questions really needs his head checked.


That's really hurt my feelings.

I'm just being honest here, a lot of us find it really odd when you start these random threads with questions about and directed towards characters that will only show up in the background once in a blue moon, if ever again. It seems like you might be having a bit of trouble separating fiction from reality and maybe you should get some help for it, that's all I'm saying.


I don't care.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X