Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 9 posts
I understand. PostThu May 09, 2013 3:34 am Offline
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am45
I will never ask if Tammy Warner will come back again. :D
Re: I understand. PostThu May 09, 2013 12:15 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
That's all well and good, but I think you should probably cool it with making so many new topics that don't create much conversation or are of much relevance. Posts such as this one should be saved for personal messages or contributed to another topic.

I used to do the same thing when I first joined an internet forum, mods tend to find it annoying when someone creates multiple topics that don't serve much purpose and sometimes feel the need to ban you.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: I understand. PostTue May 14, 2013 3:47 pm Offline
Tue May 14, 2013 2:09 pm17In your hearts.
She's probably dead.

Just like Jar Jar Binks, when he died just a year before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.
Re: I understand. PostSat Jun 29, 2013 9:54 pm Offline
Kensuke wrote:
That's all well and good, but I think you should probably cool it with making so many new topics that don't create much conversation or are of much relevance. Posts such as this one should be saved for personal messages or contributed to another topic.

I used to do the same thing when I first joined an internet forum, mods tend to find it annoying when someone creates multiple topics that don't serve much purpose and sometimes feel the need to ban you.

That hurt my feelings. :( I go to Off Topic disscussion if I want to write what I want. I don't feel special after what you said. :cartmancry:
Re: I understand. PostMon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I have put most of your threads into one big thread. Here's why:
Kensuke wrote:
you should probably cool it with making so many new topics that don't create much conversation or are of much relevance.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Dear South Park Studios PostMon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 pm Offline
I just discovered somebody made a wishlist with all my wishes and I want to know who made it. Also, I want to apologize to Big-Will and other people on forum for the all stuff I've done on this site in the past. Even though forum can be a bit tough, I still like South Park.

Big-Will, Kensuke, UhhIDontKnow, BRMBug, zzyzx 2, GeminiShamrock, Valentine Lovecraft, bailrocks123, Milo Vonnegut 2 and triplemultiplex all rule and I want to just do a shout out to all the people I've written down, all the citizens of South Park and of course the one and only Matt and Trey.
Re: I understand. PostTue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
The understandable thing is that you understand your own little mistake but carrying on like a telephone will make it not understandable
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: I understand. PostWed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 am Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
The understandable thing is that you understand your own little mistake but carrying on like a telephone will make it not understandable

:evil:
Re: Dear South Park Studios PostWed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I
(ugly)Bob wrote:

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.

II
simsfan wrote:
Big-Will, Kensuke, UhhIDontKnow, BRMBug, zzyzx 2, GeminiShamrock, Valentine Lovecraft, bailrocks123, Milo Vonnegut 2 and triplemultiplex all rule and I want to just do a shout out to all the people I've written down, all the citizens of South Park and of course the one and only Matt and Trey.

Not sure what impact I had, but thanks for the shout out. :)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 9 posts