Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Ghosthunters PostFri May 17, 2013 8:51 pm Offline
Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 pm32Brisbane, Australia
I agree, it is the gayest show in the F#*king world
Favourite episodes Butter's Bottom Bitch, Camp Tardicaca & Towelie, Erection Day and anything with Butters and Randy Marsh
Re: Ghosthunters PostSat May 18, 2013 10:53 pm Offline
And those paranormal movies are the gayest movies in the F#*king world
Favourite episodes Butter's Bottom Bitch, Camp Tardicaca & Towelie, Erection Day and anything with Butters and Randy Marsh
Re: Ghosthunters PostMon May 20, 2013 12:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
The only thing gayer is that those shows are still around; people still watch that shit. I hope they watch just to laugh at them.

I can't speak to Paranormal Activity since that's not my genre, but those stupid 'ghost' shows seem to be on every day on some channel. You could take the retards from any of those shows to any building in the world, feed 'em some made up story about the bad shit that happened in that building and turn 'em loose in the dark. I guarantee they will find some sort of anomaly to get all spooked about, stretch it into a hour and put it on TV.

I wonder which of those 'investigators' are stupid and which ones are frauds.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Ghosthunters PostTue May 21, 2013 2:06 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I

youmustbejoking wrote:
I agree, it is the gayest show in the F#*king world

Gasp! I am insulted, and I'm straight. Oh well. It is a South Park forum after all.

II

But agreed, it's terrible.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Ghosthunters PostTue May 21, 2013 10:29 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I used to be really in to Ghost Hunters. I might catch the occasional episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories, but that's about it.
Re: Ghosthunters PostSun May 26, 2013 10:45 pm Offline
No way man! Are there celebrity versions of it? I'm all turned round on the subject eh
Re: Ghosthunters PostSun May 26, 2013 10:59 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
It's pretty much just celebs sitting in a studio, recounting a paranormal experience, and there's some dramatic reenactment to go along with it.
The episode I saw that got me into it was the one with Cassandra Peterson. She mentioned being on the show on the tweety-box, and I had to catch it.
Here's a clip of the ep. (I hope the vid works for you)
Re: Ghosthunters PostThu May 30, 2013 1:12 pm Offline
Thanks for the clip B, being from Australia I only recognise that Ana chick from Curb your Enthusiasm, love that show. But I've still gotta say that celebrity or no, I don't get these shows, particularly the "dramatic reenactments". It's all a bit wowserish for me :)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts