Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
I NEED SOME HONEST SOUTH PARK FANS HELP PostWed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm3
Okay I love South Park and I grew up on it, and over the years I've developed a passion to create my own cartoon series. I have completed 3 episodes of it on YouTube so far and I've been trying to get peoples thoughts on it. A lot of the time they tell me it reminds them of South Park, which is kind of an honor since it's such a great show, but I don't see it. I see more Adult Swim in it, which is my goal to create an animated web series that rivals Adult Swim programs.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lfkeNIEHL8

Thanks in advance to everyone who participates.
Re: I NEED SOME HONEST SOUTH PARK FANS HELP PostThu Jun 20, 2013 1:35 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
It looks and feels enough like South Park to remind me of it, but it's also different enough that it could be its own show. Make some more eps and pretty soon people will see it in the light you want to shine on it.

When South Park first started, it felt like Peanuts to me, in a sick and twisted manner. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I NEED SOME HONEST SOUTH PARK FANS HELP PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:20 am Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am16
Used to find it funny when I was 18 and smoked weed all the time. Now it just annoys me if I even catch it while flipping through channels. I am 25 now, so I am guessing it's the fact I am older not that South Park isn't still good. I love the first few episodes ever, for sure :)
Re: I NEED SOME HONEST SOUTH PARK FANS HELP PostThu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 am Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am16
I think it's same like south park but it's a good work keep continue....... to make some more series i will help u if i get any ideas on it....... 8)
Last edited by fittin on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: I NEED SOME HONEST SOUTH PARK FANS HELP PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:31 am Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm3
Thanks! There are two more episodes up right now, and I'm working on the fourth. I appreciate the feedback.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts