Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Summer of South Park Voting? PostTue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
There's no way You Got F'd in the A, Goobacks, and Cartman's Incredible Gift are actually winning this competition. I'll go as far to say the latter two episodes are probably the worst ones of Season 8. Is 4chan spamming us and voting for the worst episodes or is something else more sinister going on here?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Summer of South Park Voting? PostTue Jul 23, 2013 12:11 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
You'd have to go to 4chan to find your answer, but yeah, you can spam the voting box as much as you want. The site no longer checks for IPs to tell you you've already voted for the day.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Summer of South Park Voting? PostWed Jul 24, 2013 3:27 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
What's the point of all these votings anyway? To make up for the extra long wait by keeping us entertained and shit? Pfft, srsly?! Nice try, you guys.
I know for a fact that the woodland critter episode is the zenith not only of Season 8, but of the show as a whole. At least for me it is. And no stupid voting will ever convince me otherwise.
Re: Summer of South Park Voting? PostFri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
The final match isn't too bad, hope Good Times with Weapons takes it.

I'm a little sad that AWESOM-O didn't make the finals, but GTWW is a worthy champion.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts