Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
"Forrest Gump" Styled "Butters" Flick PostSun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I don't go any further because the title of the thread states the obvious.

Well, obviously it wouldn't be a Slice-of-Americana film like Forrest Gump.

Just post your thoughts on the idea. Would you support if the idea were pitched? Constructive criticism? Do you have a better idea than mine?

(And yes Big-Will, I am aware that there is 99.99% chance that it may never happen)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: "Forrest Gump" Styled "Butters" Flick PostSun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm98Antelope California
I would support the idea but feel like they have been already doing it. Jimmy and Timmy come to mind also as like Forrest Gump. I always thought Forrest had down syndrome but I read that it was a low I.Q. and being a simple man with good intentions. I don’t think Butters is that bad in school. They both are gullible and naïve. It sounds like a fun idea because Forrest Gump was a good movie. It would need a lot of other plots to go along with it. Would Butters be fishing, running, helping the same chick over and over, having military action or having a kid? What if a kid on the show had a baby, they haven’t done that yet. Like a fat Cartman type chick with a kid, who‘s in the fifth. She had her period too early and had sex and now is pregnant or has a baby. Or do a continuation of Forrest Gump that no one has seen before as the movie ended, like with the dad taking the kid to school and the getting on the bus at the end. You can have fun doing scenes out of Forrest Gump but it would be a small part of the episode. Have kids having kids and them having to bring them to school with them when they go to school.
Re: "Forrest Gump" Styled "Butters" Flick PostSun Jul 28, 2013 1:26 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
JamesPup wrote:
I would support the idea but feel like they have been already doing it. Jimmy and Timmy come to mind also as like Forrest Gump. I always thought Forrest had down syndrome but I read that it was a low I.Q. and being a simple man with good intentions. I don’t think Butters is that bad in school. They both are gullible and naïve. It sounds like a fun idea because Forrest Gump was a good movie. It would need a lot of other plots to go along with it. Would Butters be fishing, running, helping the same chick over and over, having military action or having a kid? What if a kid on the show had a baby, they haven’t done that yet. Like a fat Cartman type chick with a kid, who‘s in the fifth. She had her period too early and had sex and now is pregnant or has a baby. Or do a continuation of Forrest Gump that no one has seen before as the movie ended, like with the dad taking the kid to school and the getting on the bus at the end. You can have fun doing scenes out of Forrest Gump but it would be a small part of the episode.

I'm not condoning a retelling of the Forrest Gump story, just maybe a Butters flick that's like or inspired by Forrest Gump.
JamesPup wrote:
Have kids having kids and them having to bring them to school with them when they go to school.

Interesting...
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: "Forrest Gump" Styled "Butters" Flick PostTue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Or we could just flesh it out here.

Let's see... Well... hell, I'd just like to see him meet and befriend all sorts of random famous people.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts