Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
A "Scause for Applause " based on this(BIG NEWS) PostTue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 pm Offline
Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:12 pm1
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =1&t=26100

Thanks Matt and Trey.

So yep yep, Trey and Matt read this thread and had to laugh.

Hopefully, I can now sit back at the Winchester and wait for this whole thing to blow over... ;)

Also, to those nobel prize dick sucks, I wan't my money for solving Alfred Nobel's last will and testament.

I'm famous on their pay scale now, so I expect that 10 million dollar check that will let me live some sort life.

Letterman?... Leno?...

I made myself the t-shirt too!!!

Things have gotten sh*tty in Salt Lake City.

(Watch "A Scause for Applause" then read the link)

*When things get too gloom, love and serve other people. -Kid Who Sees Through People- 2013
Re: A "Scause for Applause " based on this(BIG NEWS) PostWed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Except for a mention of Walgreens, I'm not seeing it, and there's plenty of doubt in that thread about Eli Lilly's religious persuasion.

As for the steroid stuff, still not seeing it. Matt and Trey tackled steroids in Season 8's "Up the Down Steroid," and even earlier.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
DONT BEE STUPID Re: A "Scause for Applause " based on(BIG NE PostSun Aug 25, 2013 12:08 pm Offline
Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 am1
this ep is not based on steroids...

Its based on spirituality. pay attention scott and trey and finally getting to the point in season sixteen!!
they are talking about that fact that we are being distracted from search for our own spiritual plane..or as they put "Jesus Christ consciousness"

all of the non-sequitur definitely has a meaning this time around boys. and the little startup [south park] that did so well for its founders is now paying its dividend.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts