Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
South Park movie re-release, anyone? PostFri Aug 02, 2013 4:16 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm30Brooklyn, NY
Seeing as how Hollywood has been re-releasing films over the past few years (and making most of them 3D), have you guys ever thought about re-releasing the South Park movie to theaters, especially for those who didn't get to experience this amazing film on the big screen? (including myself) I would love to see it happen! :)
Re: South Park movie re-release, anyone? PostFri Aug 02, 2013 4:55 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Next year is the 15th anniversary. I'd at least like to see it in theaters again, since I missed it the first time around... and when it was at the Inwood a few years back.
Re: South Park movie re-release, anyone? PostFri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I'd pass.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: South Park movie re-release, anyone? PostTue Aug 13, 2013 1:32 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I would so love to see it in a theater. Especially with a bunch of other fans.
In the summer of '99, I wasn't quite into the show yet and lacked the confidence to try and fake my way into an R-rated movie. That's hard to pull off in a small town with a one-screen theater even if you're already 16. So I missed out.
Later that year, a friend had recorded it off of HBO and I got to see BLU. Then I was really kicking myself for not going because it was the greatest thing in the history of movies for me at that point.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: South Park movie re-release, anyone? PostMon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:22 am59McLe, VA
I saw BLU in theaters more than once, and I agree that Parkies should get to experience it that way if they haven't before. BLU was and is a great movie. That said, I wouldn't personally see it again in theaters unless it was a special edition or part of a marathon or some such. Seen it on TV uncut, own the DVD, no reason to pay for it again unless there's something special in the re-release.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts