Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 19 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostFri Sep 20, 2013 9:07 am Offline
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:28 am11
I'm trying my best to be active lol but my posts still haven't been approved, so not much I can do. I really wish they'd get rid of the moderated posting and I'd post more - I'm quite the chatter box lol
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostSun Sep 22, 2013 12:02 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Welcome to the board. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostMon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
As mentioned, it's sure to be active once the new season starts. I for one will be back on every day almost. I miss it. But there hasn't been much to talk about since it's been almost a year without new eps!!
Hope season 17 gets me talking because of how good it is, not the other way... :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostFri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 am Offline
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:15 am2
Brendle wrote:
Most of the idiotic masses are on Facebook/Twitter now. f*ck that Facebook sh*t. f*ck Twitter.

yeah i hear it on that. but doesnt mean that all of us cant just make it active by using this. its inactive i think do to the slamming of whats been out. therefore i agree that when these new episodes are on there role and this game is out there will be more discussing open and more questions that will need to be answered. "If you build it, they will come" so make an interesting discussion and not old ones.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 19 posts Previous  1, 2