Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 11 posts
So no Halloween special this year? PostSat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 am Offline
Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 pm14
from looks of that terrible emo ep its a ike episode.

previous halloween eps were always great. zombies, evil parallel universe, scooby doo, hell even the blockbusters ep was ok.

i miss the wendy always winning as chewbaca :D. has nothing popular happened for them to make fun of this year? i dont see why they couldnt push the ike episode back a week and do a halloween one. its not very often southpark lines up on the same day or 1 day off halloween or other holidays (wheres ma xmas eps?)

eugh. pls dont be a terrible ike episode. anyone else just watch south park these days, because its south park? not cos its that good anymore. ive grown up with it so its kinda just a out of respect for the makers thing that i force myself to watch some of these horrid eps. :/

moar halloween plsssssss. let kyle finally win as chewie.
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSat Oct 26, 2013 3:19 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
We just had it, Goth Kids 3. Or who knows? Next Wednesday is the day before Halloween. Maybe another one's coming up. So who knows?
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:
Next Wednesday is the day before Halloween. Maybe another one's coming up. So who knows?

People who have seen the teaser clip know. Next Wednesday is not a Halloween special, it's something to do with Ike growing up.
Goth Kids was somewhat Halloween-themed, though, they just didn't say that it was taking place on Halloween or anything.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm Offline
NeuroHeart wrote:
People who have seen the teaser clip know. Next Wednesday is not a Halloween special, it's something to do with Ike growing up.

Yeah that was comment I made before I saw that clip.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSun Oct 27, 2013 4:04 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Butters159 wrote:
anyone else just watch south park these days, because its south park? not cos its that good anymore. ive grown up with it so its kinda just a out of respect for the makersthing that i force myself to watch some of these horrid eps. :/

Yep, i do
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostMon Oct 28, 2013 11:03 am Offline
NeuroHeart wrote:
People who have seen the teaser clip know. Next Wednesday is not a Halloween special, it's something to do with Ike growing up

Personally, I think Ike's possessed again.
Send me a PM.

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostMon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
And those characters might give some adults nightmares. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:14 pm Offline
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm0
I went back and watched the blockbuster Halloween episode last night, and realized that the gift randy gets for Sharon had been changed. It use to be a fur coat, but is no a leather coat. Does anyone have any insight to the reasoning behind this change? I really don't see the logic behind the change. Did it upset PETA? because I'm sure that nothing compared to the vote or die episode.
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostFri Nov 01, 2013 9:59 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
titanhart wrote:
I went back and watched the blockbuster Halloween episode last night, and realized that the gift randy gets for Sharon had been changed. It use to be a fur coat, but is no a leather coat. Does anyone have any insight to the reasoning behind this change? I really don't see the logic behind the change. Did it upset PETA? because I'm sure that nothing compared to the vote or die episode.

I'm not familiar with that version. As far as I know, it's been "leather coat" from the initial airdate.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 pm Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm5my computer desk
Didn't realize we needed a Halloween episode every year. I thought last year's episode was good enough to tie me over for the next couple of years. That's a damn funny episode.
Re: So no Halloween special this year? PostSun Nov 03, 2013 4:52 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
I split this thread in two and locked this one, since Halloween has already passed.

Ah well, this one ended up being the new thread, as shown by the low view count. lol
My SP Fan Site.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 11 posts