Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 41 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostThu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 pm Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
Season 17 is less than two weeks away! :D What are some things that you would like to see?

The return of Mysterion would be great. Parodies of Pawn Stars and/or Dance Moms would be nice. Gotta think that Miley Cyrus, Alex Rodriguez, and Ben Affleck will get the South Park treatment as well!! We shall see........Can NOT wait for September 25!! :)
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Miley will probably be mentioned in passing, and not fully parodied.

...Duck Dynasty parody perhaps? Honestly, haven't seen a second of it, don't have any inclination to. That, and Tickle. ...Tickle... The one promo I saw for that show has me questioning everything about the programming department at Disc.

It'd be cool if we got a Halloween episode this year.
I'm thinking all hell is breaking loose all over the town, and the boys are just ignoring it in pursuit of candy.
Or Cartman comes up some sort of scheme to steal all the candy from the children of SP, and in retaliation the boys swap out all his chocolate for Ex-Lax. Then you get the lovely image of Wobble-bottom shoving chocolate ex-lax in his mouth, while on the toilet with violent diarrhea, crying because he can't stop eating the chocolate because "It's so good". :twisted:
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostThu Sep 12, 2013 6:49 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
Newt Gingrich is on CNN now on the show Crossfire. I have to wonder if he will make an appearance on the show again? Here he is
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... t.cnn.html
It could go along with all the CNN and Piers Morgan ideas for a show.

Also what about comics like x-men and Deadpool. That would be cool in the show. I’m not sure how it would go though. Deadpool is in North Korea rate now being held by the weapons X program for testing and experiments. I like reading comics. I guess Deadpool has been being kidnapped by the weapons X for organ harvesting for years and without him knowing and their using the organs to create mutant soldiers for North Korea. Wolverine and Captain America are there now too, kidnapped also. What about a South Park comic book, The Simpsons have one.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostThu Sep 12, 2013 10:22 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Speaking of The Simpsons, I've got a question here. How come Greg House, the grumpy old fart, has never showed up on South Park in any form or shape?! I mean, come on, The Simpsons did it, even Family Guy did it, for crying out loud! Not to mention that they both had Hugh Laurie provide his voice for the character. This is unfair. We are being treated like scum, which is totally the way the real House would treat us as our diagnostician. And that's, probably, the answer.

BRMBug wrote:
I'm thinking all hell is breaking loose all over the town, and the boys are just ignoring it in pursuit of candy.

"A Ladder to Heaven 2: Electric Boogaloo"? M'kay, I don't mind.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostThu Sep 12, 2013 10:47 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Basically an episode about everything shown in the promo except Miley Cyrus, an episode about her would be just as terrible as Britney's New Look. Some other great ideas for this season would be the floods in Colorado, Aaron Hernandez, Johnny Manziel, and even though we had a NASCAR episode just 3 years ago, a massive race fixing scandal involving Michael Waltrip Racing became national news. Perhaps this can be covered with Cartman and Butters pulling some sort of stunt in order to win some sort of competition, kind of like how Clint Bowyer spun and caused a caution to get his teammate Martin Truex Jr. into the Chase, NASCAR's version of the playoffs. As for just general SP ideas, I'm hoping for at least one kids being kids episode and an episode focusing on Red (the latter is pretty much just wishful thinking though).
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostFri Sep 13, 2013 3:40 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Guys! Guys! I just had the PERFECT plot (might want a B one though) for an episode.

Kenny and the boys see 2 "Colorful Pills" on the street. They don't know what they are....but in the irony, they ask Kenny to try it. After falling into a "psychopathic" rave or sorts....he dies suddenly!! :twisted: :P

Kenny was "Killed" by MOLLY. The new "rave" drug that has killed about 25 teens/college students so far this month. The drug is explained to Stan and Kyle, but when Cartman hears it, he bolts into a phase that Kenny was secreting dating (and sexting ala. Anthony Weiner) to this girl named "Molly" from class. In an ironic twist....Cartman was RIGHT!! :shock:

"Molly" who cannot take the Pressue with her name...commits suicide. So we learn that dating, parties, and trying things on the street that were just 'dropped there' are dangerous~ :)

You can work on it, but I know it's a good start! :mrgreen:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostFri Sep 13, 2013 3:54 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
EVIL MICKEY MOUSE RETURNS WITH MILEY CIRUS!! This time...the "mouse's" evil plot involves around showing "Minnie" getting spanked. Because he knows...that SEX SELLS. So his idea is to get every "young" girl to put her butt in the air, wiggle around, and give it a spank. He also wants girls to "let loose" and be free and mystivious.

After watching it on TV, Butters tries it. with Bebe (or Red). Not pretty :lol:

Infuriated, Stan (and yes, this is a WENDY episode! :o ) track down to Disney in Florida, where he meets "Mr. Mouse" once again, and where he learns just how BIG Disney is (guest appearances by Brittney Spears, Jonas Brothers and for the first time....Zoey Deschennel! :timmy: )

This one needs an ending. So help me on this one.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostFri Sep 13, 2013 4:11 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
I just want to see an honest reflection...Trey being honest about his current view of the world.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostFri Sep 13, 2013 4:18 pm Offline
Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am5In your hearts.
I want to see Slender Man show up in an episode.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 2:03 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
I wanna see Earth. A lot more of Earth. On FOGNL.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:55 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Wouldn't mind seeing Kyle get a girlfriend, even if just for a show.
Yes, again.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 10:17 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
BRMBug wrote:
Wouldn't mind seeing Kyle get a girlfriend, even if just for a show.
Yes, again.

Not before Butters gets one first.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 11:17 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Online Milo wrote:
I want to see Slender Man show up in an episode.

B&. Too many accounts.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSun Sep 15, 2013 4:00 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I want to hear Tweek say something.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSun Sep 15, 2013 7:59 am Offline
Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:08 am1
a Turkish

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 41 posts 1, 2, 3  Next