Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 41 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostFri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 pm Offline
Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:13 pm1
I want to see a parody on Mermaids: The Body Found and Mermaids: New Evidence, South Park can probably rehash some old ideas of Kanye (Gayfish) and Kim Kardashian + their baby North-West
Also the reactions of the South Park cast about proving and disproving if Mermaids are real could blow up the situation into something with serious comedy :D
The "bloop" or intricate sound heard as a forms of communication could be another fart joke where scientists "jizz" themselves when they hear it and asks for the "bloop" to be played again descibing the range of oscillations and advanced speech patterns presented :p Butters would freak out and most likely tell the boys about Mermaids, Cartman would try to capture them for fame-(T.V. Show: Top "Hooker") or money, and the rest would be obviously ensuing hilariousness...
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 pm Offline
Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:15 pm2
I want to see more of Kenny! I miss him! :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostSat Oct 05, 2013 8:32 pm Offline
Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:25 pm1
MoonBear70 wrote:
Season 17 is less than two weeks away! :D What are some things that you would like to see?

The return of Mysterion would be great. Parodies of Pawn Stars and/or Dance Moms would be nice. Gotta think that Miley Cyrus, Alex Rodriguez, and Ben Affleck will get the South Park treatment as well!! We shall see........Can NOT wait for September 25!! :)

More Mysterion, Older characters, Mrs. Crabtree!
And please.....more then 10 episodes at least end season 17 after 2013 :)
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostMon Oct 07, 2013 1:12 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
NomNomKenny wrote:
More Mysterion, Older characters, Mrs. Crabtree!
And please.....more then 10 episodes at least end season 17 after 2013 :)

Mrs. Crabtree was killed off nine years ago. She's never coming back.
If there are any more seasons with 11 or more episodes coming, they will come in four years.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostMon Oct 07, 2013 1:58 am Offline
Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:49 am2Delaware
mo303564 wrote:
Guys! Guys! I just had the PERFECT plot (might want a B one though) for an episode.

Kenny and the boys see 2 "Colorful Pills" on the street. They don't know what they are....but in the irony, they ask Kenny to try it. After falling into a "psychopathic" rave or sorts....he dies suddenly!! :twisted: :P

Kenny was "Killed" by MOLLY. The new "rave" drug that has killed about 25 teens/college students so far this month. The drug is explained to Stan and Kyle, but when Cartman hears it, he bolts into a phase that Kenny was secreting dating (and sexting ala. Anthony Weiner) to this girl named "Molly" from class. In an ironic twist....Cartman was RIGHT!! :shock:

"Molly" who cannot take the Pressue with her name...commits suicide. So we learn that dating, parties, and trying things on the street that were just 'dropped there' are dangerous~ :)

You can work on it, but I know it's a good start! :mrgreen:

OMG yes please can this happen?? I think this is a GREAT idea! Especially with 'Molly' being so popular!
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostMon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Just plain old Canada episode! PUHLEASE!!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostMon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94
I just read a little piece saying that South Park will be featuring Miley Cyrus in an episode. I hope it is true, it will make for some funny jokes. I have to wonder if Hulk Hogan doing Wrecking Ball will be in it too, I can’t seem to get the picture out of my head ever since I saw it.

Here is the site that said Miley will be featured http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/311126- ... -premiere/
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostMon Oct 07, 2013 8:30 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
JamesPup wrote:
I just read a little piece saying that South Park will be featuring Miley Cyrus in an episode. I hope it is true, it will make for some funny jokes. I have to wonder if Hulk Hogan doing Wrecking Ball will be in it too, I can’t seem to get the picture out of my head ever since I saw it.

Here is the site that said Miley will be featured http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/311126- ... -premiere/

Not a legit source, hoping it's not true.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostWed Oct 09, 2013 5:28 pm Offline
Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am20
I want an episode of south park about UNIX and C programming. maybe token can learn C/UNIX, and after cartman finds out; he conspires to kill him after hearing a rumor that token might start a successful software company. true story.

You can feature bill gates and or more software developers, as lame as they are.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostThu Oct 10, 2013 5:53 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94
What about Malala Yousufzai and her fight for all people to get an education? I was thinking it would be something that South Park might pick up on but I guess The Daily Show got her first, by interviewing her. I don’t know but she might be a person that children are learning about in school as she stands for education, could be a working plot. I was thinking that her and AL-Qaeda and Pakistan might make for a good show. I hope she wins the Nobel Peace Prize. She seems like such a great person but I want to see people make fun of her and her situation.
Re: Season 17 - What do you want to see? PostFri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 pm Offline
Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am20
They should do an entire episode about the news media, CNN in particular. The reason i'm bringing CNN up is i saw John King, the CNN investigative reporter, doing the goddamn weather

John king, the investigative reporter was doing the weather live on tv, after reporting on Afghanistan

Man that guy has to be the biggest loser on the news, how much do you have to screw up to end up going from investigative reporter to WEATHERMAN? *LOL*

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 41 posts Previous  1, 2, 3