Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostWed Sep 18, 2013 12:39 pm Offline
Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 pm3
at the end of "The Death of Eric Cartman" season 9 ep 6, Cartman yells at butters for making him believe he was a ghost, that he is gonna get butters back. and although there have been PLENTY of episodes where the boys use and take advantage of Butters, Cartman has yet to have personal revenge on Butters, and we all know that Cartman is a man of his word and is a mastermind of revenge (ask Scott Tenorman) We're approaching season 17 and still no episode!! When is Cartman gonna get Butters back???
Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostSun Sep 22, 2013 1:36 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Go back and look at "Obama Wins Again" and tell me what Cartman does to Butters at the hospital.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostSun Sep 22, 2013 10:59 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
And the time Butters had all those sleepovers at Cartmans :lol:
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostMon Sep 23, 2013 6:39 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Big-Will wrote:
Go back and look at "Obama Wins Again" and tell me what Cartman does to Butters at the hospital.

Now is the time for retribution, Butters!
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostMon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Cartman's gotten Butters back many-many-many-many-many-many-many-many times now.
It's now time for that poor sweet naive little kid to punt fat-ass' balls square off his taint.
Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostTue Sep 24, 2013 7:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Butters is the one who needs to be seeking revenge on Fatass for all the shit he's pulled on him. Butters is such a nice kid and Fatass exploits him for his own amusement. Those few times Butters stuck it to Fatass are pure gold. Like the end of Christian Rock Hard.

<farts on Fatass>
"Fuck you, Eric!"
8) 8)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostTue Sep 24, 2013 10:21 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I forgot about the fart. That's usually edited out on the TV version. (which i've seen more than the cable/dvd version)
Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!?? PostTue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 pm Offline
Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 pm1
hell i think they should do an episode where butters and eric get into a fight not like the going native episode butone where like, ok ill use a simple plot say new girl comes to south park butters and eric like her but she only likes butters, and eric being himself trys to do everything to sabotage the relationship between them then eric pushes butters to far and he beats the hell out of him. we all know butters has it in him i mean look at what he did to Dr. Oz.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts