Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostFri Sep 20, 2013 12:28 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
The red and orange hurts my eyes. I don't see how it's an improvement, layout-wise. But they're gonna do what they're gonna do.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostFri Sep 20, 2013 7:04 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
NeuroHeart wrote:
The red and orange hurts my eyes.

What's with your avatar choice, then?

This layout is annoying as f*ck. There's a big banner ad on the right. I can see that they need money to keep this sh*t going, but come on...obnoxious banner ads are annoying!
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostFri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
Somewhat Constructive Criticism:
--There are no lists of episodes by season.
--It seems half the episode links & even more miscellaneous links lead to "page not found".
--Some pages load initially as full white w/plain text, & must be reloaded to display properly.
--I can't find any form of autoplay.
--I can't select my avatar's expression.
--The button to the left of the Playlist button pops up a yellow box w/"Enter a keyword..." but the box won't go away unless I click on something else w/a popup box I *can* close.
--This site is near-impossible to navigate.
--I'm not sure if the "bold" feature on text is working.

Bitchy Opinions:
--The white sides hurt my eyes. This is why I hate YouTube: white backgrounds, even if only partial backgrounds, are painful. I really appreciated the black before.
--Maybe it's just me, but I feel that the 'Forum' link shouldn't be placed under the 'More' drop-down menu. I think it merits being listed as a main one.
--I think the "Videos" link should be renamed "Episodes". The former implies that there are additional videos available, which might lead slower noobs to think there are Matt & Trey interviews/video posts or something.

As for the timing of this beta, I think it couldn't be worse. Should've done this at least a week ago.
--I do like the idea of being able to create playlists.
--Until now I had no idea there even *were* non-edited versions of episodes available as early as 4th! I hear 'Super Best Friends' & '200' are going to be put back up, which is super-King Kong-mega-MEGA awesome.

1 Suggestion (?)
Any way replies to posts could be made available under part of a user's account? Forgive if this is already possible. Would be very useful. I hate having to check my email for notifications.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostFri Sep 20, 2013 8:13 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
Is this site run from Hawaii? Just noticed that the time stamp is the earliest in the world.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostSat Sep 21, 2013 8:04 am Offline
Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 pm5
there were some improvements but they need to have a sort by release date and in the season they aren't showing all episodes and the create avatar tool is still broke
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostSat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh snap! The forum fills the screen on my phone now without me having to zoom in! Unfortunately the dropdown banner covers the only part of the screen that my keyboard doesn't, so I have no idea what the f*ck I'm typing.
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostSun Sep 22, 2013 8:42 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
BRMBug wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:
Can't access my profile yet with the new skin. Just says, "page not found". Might make PM's difficult for the time being.

Yeah... I shot a super short (and stupid sounding) message your way last night. When we get the PM system back, I'll elaborate.

I was able to read that before the relaunch but couldn't get a reply out. I'm in Silver City this weekend, and hoping I can find a bar with Sunday Ticket. Cowboys - Rams? No thanks.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: South Park Studios got new skin! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 pm Offline
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm1
After navigating around on the site for about 5 minutes my only thoughts were... God damn it ><

It's incredibly clunky and hard to navigate. The previous site format should have only been [i]improved[i] upon and not radically changed.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2