Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Random Episode - New Beta Southpark Studios PostFri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 am Offline
Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:42 pm3
Hey all,

Not sure where to ask this but I really, really miss the "Random" episode option. Is this still around and I just can't find it or did they take that feature out?

Give me a paw if someone can :)

Thanks!
Re: Random Episode - New Beta Southpark Studios PostFri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 am Offline
Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:29 am2
It seems it's been changed to create a list of 1 - 25 random episodes on your season(s) of choice. Nice, but I still would rather just click the "Random" button from the old site.
Re: Random Episode - New Beta Southpark Studios PostSun Sep 22, 2013 8:27 am Offline
Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:42 pm3
Drailer wrote:
It seems it's been changed to create a list of 1 - 25 random episodes on your season(s) of choice. Nice, but I still would rather just click the "Random" button from the old site.

Hi friend,

But it does not continue to play the episodes. I click 25, for all Seasons and then it plays one episode then the 'next' episodes are no where to be found. I get the "Suggestion" episodes, but I still have to click play and/or search for a new episode.

Anyone else having this issue?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts