Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Re: Petition to change the website PostSun Sep 22, 2013 1:55 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
This is going to fail worse then the petition to bring back SP on Netflix did, but go ahead and sign the thing.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Petition to change the website PostSun Sep 22, 2013 3:04 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Okay, I'm signing it and asking everyone to support Will's petition, whether you think it's going to fail or not. Your silence implies your consent. Something needs to be done about this disaster! As for me, I find it impossible to get along with a monstrous miscarriage like Ugly Betty. Fuck her! I want my good old SPS back!!!!!
Last edited by VACOOLA on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Petition to change the website PostSun Sep 22, 2013 4:48 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm302
To whom it may concern: please change this website back to where it was. Thank you.

Signed,

zzyzx 2
Re: Petition to change the website PostSun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I'd like this site to go back to the way it was as well.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Petition to change the website PostSun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
No, this is not my petition. The creator of this thread put up a Change link for his petition. I replied, and ... well, he removed his own post. Which is something I've never seen happen before (someone deleting his post after someone else has replied to it). I should have quoted him for posterity, and possibly for banning now that people think I started the thread.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 5 posts