Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Season 16 commentaries (already on youtube) PostTue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
So the 16-th season is out on DVD and Blu-ray and it includes bonus material like commentaries and deleted scenes...

Can someone upload the commentaries somewhere?
Last edited by Ike_ve on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Season 16 commentaries PostSun Sep 29, 2013 11:14 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I've heard 'em. Ask me whatever.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: Season 16 commentaries PostSun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I know this might be a tad off topic John, but what are the deleted scenes like?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Season 16 commentaries PostSun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
TheCommentaryMan has uploaded them on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCommentaryMan
Re: Season 16 commentaries PostMon Sep 30, 2013 12:32 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Good Christ he was fast this year. s15 took a while to drop from what I remember.

Anyway, the deleted scenes, from my notes:

⦁ "Reverse Cowgirl #1": A teenage girl, a little older than Shelly or Kevin, with large glasses, and short brown/black hair, wearing a pink blouse and a black skirt, sings quietly and kind of muffled, while an older man with curly black hair and a mustache plays the organ. Relatives of Clyde? Maybe the girl is his sister?
⦁ "Reverse Cowgirl #2": The boys ask Jimmy to help cheer Clyde up, since he won't come out of his locker. (He's not physically inside it.) He tells a joke ("Did you hear Kim Kardashian's marrying a pirate? It must be because she has a large booty.") Cartman, Kyle and Stan fake laugh to cheer Clyde up, but Clyde won't budge. They try current events ("Did you hear about the bad economy, Clyde? It's so bad that a picture is only worth two hundred words.") again fake laughs and nothing from Clyde. Everyone starts surrounding them. A girl pitches in that Fox cancelled Terra Nova, Jimmy suggests they needed more room for Steven Tyler's mouth. Everybody except Clyde's laughing. Jimmy asks for another current event, and Butters notes "Clyde killed his mom!" while giggling. Clyde sarcastically tells Jimmy to go ahead and try to make that funny, insisting he can't. Jimmy says "Sure, you can. What do Clyde's mom and a fifteen-year-old girl's aborted fetus have in common? They both died screaming in a toliet." Clyde slams his locker shut and leaves, and Jimmy notes he's really down in the dumps.
⦁ "Reverse Cowgirl #3": A PSA from the TSA, with Cartman in a TSA uniform, as well as the two African-American TSA agents seen throughout the episode. They talk about working hard to make sure bathroom time is safe 'and sh*t' and remind them they're people 'like you' with extensive job training (at Denny's and Ihop) and ending with 'Give us a break... mhmm girl!'
⦁ "I Should Have Never Gone Zip-Lining": Storyboard where the the tour guide offers the various Mountain Dew variations and Cartman takes a Diet Double Dew.
⦁ "Sarcastaball": Randy does a PSA as the former Coach of the Sarcastic Football league, sarcastically noting Sarcastaball is totally safe and nothing's wrong with it. They interrupt rolling and he apologizes for his sarcasm. "If you let your kids play Sarcastaball, you're a f*cking genius." Cut again. "Hello. We should have like seven Sarcastaball leagues 'cause they're so fuckin-awesome- GODAMMIT!"
⦁ "Going Native": Butters sees a bunch of dark-skinned people outside while in the car with Kenny and the Natives, who insist "Oh, those are just Mexicans, they're harmless." I think the people are intended to be actual Native Hawaiians.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts