Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Streaming: I knew there was something different PostTue Oct 01, 2013 12:47 pm Offline
Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 pm5
Not only do the older episodes look sharper & less blurry but... no more bleeps either.
Re: Streaming: I knew there was something different PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:27 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Yes. When the new look was here, the blog said Season 3 and newer will be HD and unbleeped. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Streaming: I knew there was something different PostTue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 pm Offline
I watched bits of "It's Christmas in Canada" and not quite all.

Oh well. Not that big of a deal. Sometimes it's funnier when bleeped :lol:
Re: Streaming: I knew there was something different PostWed Oct 02, 2013 11:49 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Kick f*ckin ass, dude!

I didn't think this would ever happen. I remember reading somewhere that the original, unbleeped audio didn't exist anymore. I must be misremembering.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Streaming: I knew there was something different PostThu Oct 03, 2013 12:47 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
NeuroHeart wrote:
Kick f*ckin ass, dude!

I didn't think this would ever happen. I remember reading somewhere that the original, unbleeped audio didn't exist anymore. I must be misremembering.

There was a time when Trey said they only send their episodes in to Comedy Central one way, and that was... bleeped. You would never hear them any other way, unless you lived outside the US, in which case you got to hear stuff the US audience didn't hear. When season 11 came, the Studios said they'd go back through all the seasons and bring them back in HD and unbleeped. So now we only have the first two seasons that are still bleeped. I don't know if they'll be unbleeped soon.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Streaming: I knew there was something different PostThu Oct 03, 2013 12:30 pm Offline
Some moments work the best bleeped. Take the pilot, for instance. When Kyle starts cursing out the aliens, it probably wouldn't be as funny if you knew what he was saying...

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts